Can we finally agree that 5D mk3 is the ultimate after so many years ? ..

CanonTheBarbarian

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 hours ago, CanonTheBarbarian said:

you use 9 lenses ? oh boi, all you need is contax zeiss 28mm f2.... the less you use the more creative you become

iso - u wat? 12800 still remains very profesional  with beautiful film grain like grain

CTB APPROVED

I use what I find right for the task at hand      ISO 12800 is sometimes not enough if I went to shoot at night and especially if you want to use a slower aperture at night or a faster shutter speed (ask your mum if you can stay up tonight and see).

A 28mm lens alone isn't going to cut it when I want 300 2.8 or tilt shift or macro or to fit in a six or seven piece rock band and have them all in shot or a more blurred background or head/shoulders portrait or..

7 hours ago, noone said:

I use what I find right for the task at hand      ISO 12800 is sometimes not enough if I went to shoot at night and especially if you want to use a slower aperture at night or a faster shutter speed (ask your mum if you can stay up tonight and see).

A 28mm lens alone isn't going to cut it when I want 300 2.8 or tilt shift or macro or to fit in a six or seven piece rock band and have them all in shot or a more blurred background or head/shoulders portrait or..

all you need is contax zeiss 21mm..., still waiting for that good looking stuff from a7s coz I never seen one (well unless in BW) 

CTB APPROVED

7 minutes ago, Snowfun said:

Damn, I bought the contact zeiss 28mm which was only a few hours ago “all I need...”

good job dave man on buying 28, 28mm is actually my favourite srs (contax f2, hnnnggg)

but dat boyo needed something to fit 6 people on one shot, he was using tilt shift for that, felt bad for him and advise to get wide 21mm, dats all cuz

pic of some CTBteam contax glass, mirin ?

CTB APPROVED  

2017 04 07 033964.CR2.jpg

I am still playing cos I am still just passing the time but I wonder which of the regulars "you" are?

Oh and samples showing how that 28mm lens (or is it 21 now?) replaces those other lenses since I need to learn.

My apologies for suggesting you ask your mum.

Maybe it should be your treating Physician?

45 minutes ago, noone said:

I am still playing cos I am still just passing the time but I wonder which of the regulars "you" are?

Oh and samples showing how that 28mm lens (or is it 21 now?) replaces those other lenses since I need to learn.

My apologies for suggesting you ask your mum.

Maybe it should be your treating Physician?

still waiting for that 6 person metal band portrait using canon tilt shift on sony a7s...

CTB APPROVED

8 hours ago, CanonTheBarbarian said:

still waiting for that 6 person metal band portrait using canon tilt shift on sony a7s...

CTB APPROVED

It isn't a Metal band because I have not shot one of those for around three years but geez I would have loved to have an A7s when I did.

DSC02987.jpg

15 minutes ago, noone said:

It isn't a Metal band because I have not shot one of those for around three years but geez I would have loved to have an A7s when I did.

DSC02987.jpg

no one- I dont want to be to hard on you coz you delivered, but boy,,, if you think this is a good high iso image... good sum bad news son.. blue channel is clipped no?, you shot this with Canon 24TS? really just get CONTAX 28mm f2 hollywood, take just that lens and work on your framing and composition.... 

but good man for delivering

CTB APPROVED

5 minutes ago, CanonTheBarbarian said:

no one- I dont want to be to hard on you coz you delivered, but boy,,, if you that this is a good high iso image... good sum bad news son.. blue channel is clipped no?, you shot this with Canon 24TS? really just get CONTAX 28mm f2 hollywood, take just that lens and work on your framing and composition.... 

but good man for delivering

CTB APPROVED

Great, so I take it you will show how to do it?        I look forward to learn from you and  obviously you will only use your Canon 5diii and 28 f2 Zeiss.      That is a full band shot from next to the stage with at least six musicians all visible and in focus.    

That wasn't high ISO in my book (it is only ISO 10,000) and was a jpeg as taken and no it is with a Canon 17 TS-E    There was nowhere else I could move for the framing though of course, you will now provide that 28 f2 shot to prove me wrong?   No?