Sign in to follow this  
Zalem

FS: Isco Ultrastar Plus 2.1 with Redstan Clamps (Ready for Use)

Hi!

I am selling my red Isco Ultrastar Plus 2.1 anamorphic projection lens with caps. In perfect condition. Stored very safely in a dry box. Known as one of the sharpest budget anamorphic adapters.

Together with the Isco, I am also selling 2 Redstan clamps designed specifically for this adapter: rear clamp with 62mm thread (to attach the Ultrastar to your taking lens) and front clamp with 75mm filter thread. Redstan clamps are easily the best clamps for anamorphic adapters and these are solidly-built and fit snugly around the Ultrastar. Step-up rings are optional. With this combination, you are ready to shoot anamorphic!

Selling it all for $499. Buyer pays for shipping. Please PM for more information or more pics. Cheers!

Isco Ultrastar 1.jpg

Isco Ultrastar 2.jpg

Isco Ultrastar 3.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hi Justin, I have a spare Vid-Atlantic front clamp I could ship to you for $35 (shipping included since I live in a neighboor country). Original price is $50 plus shipping from the States. I can send you some pics if you're interested. I don't recommend buying it to attach the Rectilux Hardcore DNA (doesn't fit as snugly as the Redstan clamp) but it is a great item if you're looking to attach filters.

I will ask any potential buyer for the Isco Ultrastar is open to buying it with the Vid-Atlantic front clamp (with a discount) and keep you posted about the Redstan clamp if still available. I would sell it for approximately $50.

On 10/11/2017 at 6:05 PM, Zalem said:

Hi Justin, I have a spare Vid-Atlantic front clamp I could ship to you for $35 (shipping included since I live in a neighboor country). Original price is $50 plus shipping from the States. I can send you some pics if you're interested. I don't recommend buying it to attach the Rectilux Hardcore DNA (doesn't fit as snugly as the Redstan clamp) but it is a great item if you're looking to attach filters.

I will ask any potential buyer for the Isco Ultrastar is open to buying it with the Vid-Atlantic front clamp (with a discount) and keep you posted about the Redstan clamp if still available. I would sell it for approximately $50.

Thank you but I already have a vid atlantic clamp, and I would really like this redstan front clamp. I'd say I'm good with $50 if the shipping is not too high :) Keep me updated .

Hi Tim, I am selling the lens and the two clamps for 425€. I haven't checked the delivery costs to Europe at the post office but I would say approximately 435€.

Please send me a PM if you're interested or if you want to have a more in-depth discussion about the sale/item!  Cheers.