SD card storage system /labeling

Aussie Ash

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

http://www.fangsfilmgear.com/wolf-packs.html - This is the only thing I've heard of, personally don't have a lot of cards so don't have one of these. You put ready to use ones in one satchel, and used up ones in the other. Then as you clean the footage off you put them in the correct satchel.

What I use is a simple 4x SD Card Case for 5 bucks

I just use simple card holder wallet that's waterproof and have a simple method:

Leftside of the wallet I keep empty unused ones sticker face up = empty cards.

On rightside of the wallet I put cards "facedown" (non-sticker side facing up) = used cards.

Simple and cheap but works. Don't buy any extra accessories for just to mark down used or unused stuff because you most likely have all the needed materials/methods for that. Just waste of money, I think. Invent your own method that best suits for you. Teach the same method to your assistants who are helping you and people who are involved with the gear that needs to be organized. 

A little rudimentary but I use this SD card holder. there are two sides to this thing and each side holds up to 8 cards. with a little red and green electrical tape I've labelled one side green for 'fresh' cards and the reverse as red for 'used' cards.

I used to lose SD cards all the time but after using this simple case I haven't lost a card in months.