DIY Anamorphic Adapter

illgrain

I am surprised that i don´t see more Topics about this. :astonished:

I am very new to Anamorphic and now that i have received my Möller 32/2 lens all i need is an Adapter. 

I read about Vid, Redstan.... and so forth but i find them pretty expensive and also very far away from where i live. 

Any ideas?

Would it be possible to mount the Möller with simple STEPDOWN Rings to my Taking Lens (fe. Canon 50 1,4).

Thanks in advance!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Do you mean a DIY clamp?

Since lenses vary a lot in size, there's no "one solution fits all". I've been making my own clamps with a 3d printer for a while now. :)

check it out at www.youtube.com/tferradans

As for the step rings, most projector lenses don't have standard filter threads, which prevents the use of regular step down/up rings to fit the taking lenses.

hey tito, i know your site very well in the meantime. i want to thank you for all the knowledge you have spent for the community :grin:!

yes, i meant a DIY clamp, sorry for the confusing. i don´t own a 3d printer, so i think i will go the redstan route. thanks whoisjsd.