Sign in to follow this  
mechanicalEYE

Rode Stereo VideoMic X

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dpante
      Hello!

I'm selling my barely-used Rode NT3 microphone. The Rode NT3 is a condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern, which makes it great for recording indoor dialogue.
      I originally bought it a few years ago to record audio for a web series project, but aside from a few test recordings, it wasn't used at all (the project fell through). Since then, it's just been sitting in my closet, waiting to be put to use. It still has 6 years left in its 10-year warranty. It works perfectly, and comes with everything that came in the original box, including the microphone mount, foam windscreen, pouch, and all papers. The only thing that isn't perfect is the pouch— the zipper came off (you'll see in the photos below).

More information about the NT3 can be found here: http://www.rode.com/microphones/nt3

New, it sells for $269: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...icrophone.html

Used, you can usually find it between $150-$200.
      I've put it up for auction on eBay, starting at $0.01: https://www.ebay.com/itm/273155915340
      Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions!

• By andrew berekdar
      Hi everyone,
      I'm having a kit clearance. All in great condition, some items completely new.
      Get in touch if you're interested in the following:

Rode NTG2 with case, perfect condition (£150)
      Tecpro Felloni Daylight LED 1x1 panel with case and send (£500)
      Atomos Ninja Star prores recorder with CFast card UNUSED (£300)
      Tamron EF 70-300 with box (£200)
      Canon EFS 60mm macro with box  (£275)
      Canon EF 85mm 1.8 with box (£275)
      3 x CFL soft boxes with stands, 12 lamps and bag for the lot(£100)
      3 x Lowell CFL lamps for rifa / other soft boxes, used once (£45)
      Konova Slider with Master Pan unit (£375 for both)
      Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera, used once (£700)
      Lightcraft workshop Variable ND filter 77mm ( £50)
      Aputure VS3 Monitor (£150)
      Aputure Canon Lens Regain EF to MFT adapter and speedbooster USED ONCE (£400)
    • By dafreaking
      So I made my first ever (fiction) short. I used a Canon T31/600D and a Tamron 17-50 2.8 Lens. Would love to know what ya'll think. 

Thanks
    • By pitch4d
      Hey all I own a Nikon D5300 and I am looking to purchase a shotgun mic for some run and gun stuff.  My question is since it doesn't have a headphone jack which Rode videomic should I get so that I can plug in my headphones and mic with an adapter.

at 1:04 he explains the use of a splitter so he can use his headphones with it.

So what Rode mics have a removable cable from the mic itself?