EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By icarrere
      GH5 and Iscorama pre36. The way I saw Japan in  a 9 days travel.
      Thanks to webrunner 5 for his help.

or
      https://vimeo.com/271896481
    • By kazkioken
      Clearing out some stuff I don't use, this is a mint condition Metabones Nikon N/F to Sony E mount Ultra Speedbooster with 1 stop and .71X fov

I don't have the container or box, will just be the speedbooster and both end caps with the support piece as shown

Prefer local Los Angeles area pick up for $390 so you can see the adapter in person - can ship to US via PP with additional shipping and G&S fee

• By brianmcall
      Please let me know if you have an Iscorama to sell. Thanks!
    • By Dennycranekirk
      Hi,
      I hail from Singapore and am looking to sell a minty Nikon 28-70mm F2.8. Yes, the "Bourne" lens. I fitted custom-made gears rings bought from Sean of Followfocus gears and they feel like a natural extension. Since I bought this lens a few years back mainly for video work, I didn't mind the autofocus motor not working (common 1st gen AFS issue) and got a pretty good discount. Now, this lens doesn't complement with my other lenses in terms of look and rotation - a nightmare to use 2 types as I will always get the direction wrong. I love the lens for what it does and the image it makes. For some reason, I can't seem to get anyone in my country interested in it (probably due to the autofocus) so I thought it might be ideal for someone willing to accept for what it is or is looking to get it rehoused.
      Take a look at the pictures and send me your offers (USD figures work too). If the number can also cover shipping overseas, I wouldn't mind going the extra mile to mail it. Thanks.

Oh yes, it comes with both original front and back caps and the original hood.

• By Alex Roman
      Hey there,

Here: https://www.ebay.es/itm/152990662795?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NEW! - Never used. 510€

Truly a revolutionary product, the Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 DC HSM is the first wide-angle to standard zoom lens to achieve a large aperture of 1.8. Designed specifically for APS-C sized sensors, the Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 translates to 27mm-52.5mm on 35mm camera.

Shipping worldwide.

Cheers,
      A.