New EOSHD Pro Color 3.0 and EOSHD Pro LOG comes to Sony cameras

Andrew Reid

Hi Andrew, I've just purchased your profiles for Sony Cameras but haven't received the email with the links. 

Also,after purchasing it I've noticed it doesn't says A7rIII, only A7rii. (My mistake, not reading properly) Will it work in my a7Riii? Is there any update planned? Will it befree for me, or will I have to repurchase? Thanks.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hi. Here is a comparison between The Procolor 3.0, the PP4 "Faithful" that is configured by default in the a6500, the Procolor XR, Procolor Deep W, Slog 2 (original), ProLog Cinema and Prolog S. The biggest problem I notice in the procolor profiles is that they are changing the color. Originally the tray is violet and they are transforming it into blue. Comparative in a attachment file. Thanks and I hope comments

03 Procolor 3.0.JPG

Procolor 3.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been able to get EOSHD Pro Color working on an FS7? I know the docs say it's not supported, just wondering if anyone else is trying.  I searched the forum and saw others had asked.

I purchased Pro Color 3.0 and Pro Color Log last week and have applied it to my a6500. Excellent results overall, I'm very impressed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!
Any RX100 V users with pro Color 3? Just wondering how it is working with the RX100. I basically do not do video work (portrait photographer) so I would like to get some picture profile for video that looks as good as possible without having to color grade etc.
Thanks!!

Hello Andrew, just trying to get in touch with you. I purchased and attempted to download EOSHD Pro Color and Pro LOG Premium Bundle on Feb 23. But the download kept dropping out  at 12-16mb. I've tried to get in touch every way I could but haven't heard back. I've since raised it to you via paypal. This will result in a refund on March 23rd unless you get in touch with me and help me download. I have no idea why it wouldn't download and have found it very frustrating that I can't get a response from you. Please email me asap. I'd still rather the bundle than a refund.

On 3/20/2018 at 1:00 AM, Andrew Reid said:

Sure, will try again to email you. What name did you purchase it under, so I can search back through my inbox?

Still heard nothing back from you Andrew. The paypal payment reversal will happen in ~48hrs. Please email me...

• 2 weeks later...

Just purchased the Pro Color & Pro Log bundle. On page 7 of the Pro Color pdf I read under the sub-head PP2-EOSHD Pro Color XR the following:

Some scenes may benefit from setting white point to 235 with the supplied LUT to reveal more highlight detail.

I am not familiar with the term white point. Is that the same as white balance? White balance is AFAIK expressed in degrees Kelvin. 

I get that in the RGB color space 0 is black and white = 255 (or maybe better: 255R,255G, 255B), but still remain confused regarding white point and white balance. Does one ever set the white point in a Sony camera? 

How does one determine which scenes benefit from setting WP = 235?

thx in advance,

photog

Hi Folks, 

I bought EOSHD Pro premium,  for a6500,  it's great... Specially iso not an issue anymore.. Also colors are superb, 

Even I tried with my sony A9  pictures settings - 3,0,-3 very decent results,   

Good job team,