Selling the heavy duty Cartoni tripod. Supports up to 48 lbs!
Its used but in perfect working condition.
This beast was about 5k brand new.
Local pickup only in the West Los Angeles/Culver City Area.
Here is a link with full specs. It was advertised for RED cameras but works perfectly with any camera.
Angenieux 28-70 /f2.6 AF (Nikon mount).
- Declicked aperture (cinema mode) - extra
- Focus gear ring for follow focus - extra
- Internal zoom and focus (does not rotate and/or extend)
- A bit of play in the focus ring but nothing serious
- Optics in perfect shape
- Nikon mount (adapter not provided)
- Front and rear lens cap
790€ + shipment (free shipping only to Spain)
Also en Ebay: https://www.ebay.es/itm/Angenieux-28-70-2-6-AF-Nikon-mount/292627579173
I am selling this package: https://www.ebay.es/itm/292624231515?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
- Anamorphic lens ISCO-OPTIC Cinemascope Ultra-Star (anamorphic 2x)
- Wide angle converter 0.6x
- Diopter 2x Canon 500D Achromatic 72mm
- Diopter 1x B+W 72mm
- Collar support
- 15mm rod support
- Step rings and 72mm filter adapter
- Lens caps
This anamorphic lens works attached to any lens closer than 80mm (FF), 50mm (Super35/APS) or 40mm (m4/3). It is appropriate for small lenses with a front thread smaller than 67mm approx. or it will create vignetting.
The adapter is placed in front of the base lens with or without the rod support (directly screwed with step rings).
72mm filters can be used in front of the anamorphic adapter in this setup, as well as other sizes if you have the step ring.
For using the 0.6x wide angle converter a 72-58mm step down ring is necessary (not provided).
More info about this lens: https://www.vid-atlantic.com/lensshop/isco-19x-anamorphic-lens
All the package costed around €1500.