1. Justin Bacle

Justin Bacle

• Similar Content

• By Maurits
      Hi there, I just purchased Canon's EOS C70 and would like to complement it with Canon's RF 28-70mm F2L USM lens. Since that lens has no IS and I mostly film handheld and a lot of times in low light conditions, I am just wondering how well it performs together with the C70. Do the shots turn out to be very/too shaky? Of course the camera has electronic Image Stabiliser. Is that getting rid of shaky footage? Otherwise I'll (have to) go for the RF 24-70mm F/2.8 L IS USM lens. Best, Maurits
    • By AlexDigi
      Looking to offload this lovely lens, one minor scratch on it but still in original box - looking for around £13,000 ex VAT
      Let me know - thanks!

• By Dave Reeve
      What are the best smartphone lenses out there and are there any decent optics tests online? I know brands like Moment lead the way (perhaps with their marketing) but are there better options for an iPhone 11? Looking for quality over price although of course when it comes down to it price will be a concern. Thanks.
    • By mnewxcv
      looking to sell my nx 16-50s lens. Good condition overall, link at the bottom with pics and description in my ebay listing. Will see to an EOS member with good feedback for $600 shipped via paypal OBO, USA shipping.

pics can be seen on my ebay listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174229807044
    • By Zalem
      - PRICE: $599
      - STRETCH: 2X
      - FOCUS: Double-focus
      - PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
      - SHIPPING: Not included
      - INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
      - CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
      - COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.