Metabones devils adapter. Shoot at 0.8 f stop

Ed_David

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

This is kinda interesting. I had the Q7 a few years ago and aside from the worst rolling shutter I have ever seen, the camera had some mojo. It worked great with old and cheap D and C Mount lenses Here's a video from it. All the footage is straight out of camera with Cosmicar C Mount lenses. Nothing spectacular but there is an interesting analog look to it... of course I haven't watched this video on a big screen in years. It looked okay on my phone, but who knows...

42 minutes ago, Ed_David said:

Eos m is 8mm sensor like? Like 43

:3sensor right? Why not gh5 or bm micro in 4:3 mode?

Also kodak is coming out w a s8mm camera soon

EOS-M is 8mm sensor-equivalent when you use the sensor crop mode (which is, in any case, the only way to get raw square pixel video on this camera). - Kodak's Super 8 camera is analog, has been delayed several times, and its price has now been increased to $2000 - while you can get great Super 8 cameras like Beaulieu, Nikon R10, Leicina Special and Canon 840/1040xl for a fraction of this as serviced second-hand cameras.

39 minutes ago, Ed_David said:

Eos m is 8mm sensor like? Like 43

:3sensor right? Why not gh5 or bm micro in 4:3 mode?

Also kodak is coming out w a s8mm camera soon

The EOS-M with ML Raw and 3x crop will give a close to 8mm sensor size. Of course, I don't think D Mount lenses will focus to infinity with it, but plenty of old c mounts will and cantsin has some beautiful examples.