Vice uk has produced a documentary about me

Grégory LEROY

16 minutes ago, jcs said:

Not going to argue with ya brother. Seems like you had a bad day. The truth is out there if you do the research and are willing to accept what you find, no matter how terrible. Hope ya feel better man.

I don't follow. What/where in my response would give you the idea that I've had a bad day or am looking to argue or that I need to "feel better"? Seems a touch condescending.  I've actually had a great day, in fact, and am just looking to have some civil discourse (which I think is lacking in our society)! But if you'd rather not defend your posItions and opinions that's up to you. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Just now, enny said:

I think this entire HOT post should be deleted it has no place on this forum. Just gets people angry

Discussing ideas has no place on this forum?

A lot of things get people angry. Should we not discuss camera brands because there are loyalists who might get angry at any criticism of their favorite brand?

Just now, iamoui said:

Discussing ideas has no place on this forum?

A lot of things get people angry. Should we not discuss camera brands because there are loyalists who might get angry at any criticism of their favorite brand?

There is difference between camera brand and racist nationalist propaganda that he is pushing here

15 minutes ago, iamoui said:

I wasn't aware that Islam was a race...

I don't know what substitutes for a race and don really care but his videos that he linked are racially motivated “cultural racism toward Muslims. Him in military get up and in some in night armor videos with big ass sword and shit. In Bosnia they produced same propaganda videos during war after war to nationalized people by same clubs with same names  like patriot leagues of Bosnia, or Horde of evil biggest racist Muslim group in Bosnia that makes same videos that he makes. Training preparing ecet ect and 70 of them from Horde of evil actually wen to Syria to fight with ISIS they all died there.

13 minutes ago, enny said:

Islam is not a race nobody said it was but his videos that he linked are racially motivated “cultural racism toward Muslims.

You literally just said it. How can you be racist against a set of ideas or followers of a set of ideas?

13 minutes ago, enny said:

I don't know what substitutes for a race and don really care but his videos that he linked are racially motivated “cultural racism toward Muslims.

Since you've edited your original reply:

Did you mean "I don't know what constitutes a race and don't really care"? Shouldn't you care? Claiming someone is a racist is no small claim and shouldn't be taken lightly. Therefore you should probably know the definition of something you're accusing someone of being.

edit: Definition of "race" -  a category of humankind that shares certain distinctive physical traits. Refers to a person's physical characteristics, such as bone structure and skin, hair, or eye color

So if you're claiming that all Muslims share the same physical characteristics (such as skin color) then you are, in fact, a racist.

10 minutes ago, iamoui said:

You literally just said it. How can you be racist against a set of ideas or followers of a set of ideas?

You think they will just hate the idea? we seen what happens when People with guns hate the idea or believes of another race. China cultural revolution what happened to teachers and intellectuals, USSR same thing, Nazi Germany same thing i can keep going.

2 minutes ago, enny said:

You think they will just hate the idea? we seen what happens when People with guns hate the idea believes of another race, peoples ect 100% of times idea is removed by killing those that hold the idea belief

I'm sorry, I'm having trouble understanding your thoughts and sentences. Also, I'm not sure you're fully understanding mine.