Vice uk has produced a documentary about me

Grégory LEROY

and my project. Pleas check it out:

They shot it mainly with canon C200 (mkI) and canon 35mm 1.4L (mainly)

You can see me doing some photography, etc...

If you guys want to video shoot Hussard next event for fun, do no hesitate to email me at infos@hussard.pl. There will be a lot of interesting people to meet.

Atmosphere is cool, no as tense as you might think watching the Vice report.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
9 minutes ago, tugela said:

Explain to me how guys with guns at a training camp differs from other guys with guns at a training camp?

One group is fighting for their freedom and very survival, the other is paid by the Rulers to create division to take over their country.

Best not to get bogged down in Left/Right Liberal/Conservative distractions: look higher to see who is pulling the strings and why.

The terrorist and jihadist problems are manufactured. Unfortunately, when the people start fighting the invaders with guns, that opens the door for the Rulers to declare marshal law and remove the rest of their freedoms. It's good that people are learning to protect themselves, however it's best to make sure local law enforcement handles any gun violence themselves, to keep the door to marshal law being declared closed.

@Grégory LEROY I'm also a bit confused. I thought you were training men to fight back in the event of a terrorist attack, but then later in the program, you tell the reporter how men need to be men, how men need to fight, that in some way this military training is to compensate for their social immobility in France. It also seems to me that a mere month of Skype interviews or emails is insufficient to weed out individuals who may have less savory motives than defending themselves and their loved ones from extremists. Are you a trained psychologist? Do you even do criminal background checks?

Edit: Also, Gregory, I usually don't volunteer to reveal my millionaire status to people unless asked. ?

31 minutes ago, jonpais said:

@Grégory LEROY I'm also a bit confused. I thought you were training men to fight back in the event of a terrorist attack, but then later in the program, you tell the reporter how men need to be men, how men need to fight, that in some way this military training is to compensate for their social immobility in France. It also seems to me that a mere month of Skype interviews or emails is insufficient to weed out individuals who may have less savory motives than defending themselves and their loved ones from extremists. Are you a trained psychologist? Do you even do criminal background checks?

Right on, we don't want to promote counter-violence, which is violence. We want to promote peace through education. Remember the Rulers are playing the Divide & Conquer game: let's opt out and promote peace, while focusing our efforts on policy to prevent the manufactured conflict from growing in the first place.

I was Born in Bosnia former Yugoslavia i was 14 when civil war erupted in my country this video reminds me of Serbian Cetnik and Croatian Ustase religious hate group that collaborators with the Nazi in WW2 that rounded up Jews, Roma, gays ect for the Nazi to be send to concentration camps. And that one night in 92 they come for my family just because we happen to be Muslims they rounded up every man of the age of 17 and they wore never seen again they did this all over my town i remember it like it was yesterday. Don't tell me bullshit that you are here to save your self from jihadis terrorist. You have hate and are paranoid and think that every Muslim is after you just like cetnik and ustasa thinks, they think that they have to protect the mother the land from the current threat. You will not fight Jihadis face to face like in Syria, but as always will sooner or latter will target innocent Muslims, Jews, gays ect or who ever you disagree with. Who volunteered to come to Bosnia to kill it was Serbian soccer hooligans, Russian hooligans, Greek religious nut bags and they did exactly the same as you preparing training for some Muslims apocalypse by training with guns like a Rambo, sooner or later when you live in that world of hate and fear you will end up regretting it whens something tragic happens. I lived in a war zone for over 3 years almost lost my life for being Muslim lost family members and friends seen them being taken away in to local hills and never seen them again who did it it was my Serbian neighbors 4 houses down who come at night with guns took my brother and father away but it was my Serbian neighbor who saved my life it was Serbian farmer who brought us milk and bread at night under sniper fire so us kids can eat. When i see this video it sacred the shit out of me because i know where it leads i seen same rag tag military uniforms with some military emblems and religious crosses home made staff like Gregory in this video marching and walking at night through my town when the opportunity come. 25 years its been since the war and to this day I have PTSD not as bad and guns is not the way to regain control of your life after traumatic experience you need help from a professional. And if you think oh shit he is Muslim let me blow your mind my wife is Polish and she is Catholic we have 3 kids with Catholic names been around guns, tanks, artillery seen dead bodies it does not make you a man it just gives you PTSD 2 years down the road thanks god for my wife and family without them i am nothing . Peace and love people for one another that is what we need not more guns and fear

It was an interesting and well made mini documentary. 

I feel sorry for the guy who went through the attack on the Bataclan, he's clearly suffering.

Gregory comes across as a complete twat, a spoilt brat who wants to play at being some kind of twisted French Rambo. To much money and time and a lack of morals and braincells.

The rise of extreme rightwing thoughts and thuggish groups is just as worrying as any Islamic terrorist threat. You only have to the USA to see where letting these idiots get out of control gets you. The vast majority of the terrorism they have suffered there has been commited by armed rightwing groups who are defending whatever nonsense they have in their tiny brains. It's time the vast majority of society stood up to these thugs and their mouthpieces. I have Polish friends who are about to emigrate from Poland as they are so fed up of this shit and these morons. 

What is clear is that society does need to find some kind of purpose other than the pursuit of money (for greed or survival), nationalistic or religious nonsense. There are a lot of bored and unhappy people out there just looking for something....anything. For some the escape might be drugs, their work, tv but for others it's violence. It's a real shame 

3 minutes ago, PannySVHS said:

Footage doesnt look anything C1,2,300 like.

What´s this post have to do with the love for the arts? I don´t see that. Thread is dubious.

It's attention seeking by a poor little rich kid under the guise of offering a smidgen of info on what the documentary was shot on. 

IMHO

18 hours ago, jonpais said:

Edit: Also, Gregory, I usually don't volunteer to reveal my millionaire status to people unless asked. ?

My sentences were cut, they don't make a lot of sens but if you had the whole thing, it would.

I've talked a lot about immigration and what I like in Poland but nothing was kept in the final cut.

I ask ID and health certificate (or shooting license). Sometime, I ask private investigator to "scan" participant. (can't give you more details, it's confidential) 

Psychology is just a tool among many, I can feel the guy talking to him, spending time with him the day before the event.

this millionaire thing, yeah, it's a mistake, at least girls know it ahah

17 hours ago, jcs said:

Right on, we don't want to promote counter-violence, which is violence. We want to promote peace through education. Remember the Rulers are playing the Divide & Conquer game: let's opt out and promote peace, while focusing our efforts on policy to prevent the manufactured conflict from growing in the first place.

I would agree with you if we were a living in the 40', we're not, we're poisoned by a soft and hypocrite education promoting multiculturalism, passivity and other dangerous things.

8 hours ago, Thpriest said:

It's attention seeking by a poor little rich kid under the guise of offering a smidgen of info on what the documentary was shot on. 

IMHO

I'm not looking for attraction personally, I want to promote Hussard.

8 hours ago, PannySVHS said:

Footage doesnt look anything C1,2,300 like.

What´s this post have to do with the love for the arts? I don´t see that. Thread is dubious.

I'm an artist, I have only 1 one year 1/2 of experience but I really believe hussard is art.

10 hours ago, Thpriest said:

It was an interesting and well made mini documentary. 

I feel sorry for the guy who went through the attack on the Bataclan, he's clearly suffering.

Gregory comes across as a complete twat, a spoilt brat who wants to play at being some kind of twisted French Rambo. To much money and time and a lack of morals and braincells.

The rise of extreme rightwing thoughts and thuggish groups is just as worrying as any Islamic terrorist threat. You only have to the USA to see where letting these idiots get out of control gets you. The vast majority of the terrorism they have suffered there has been commited by armed rightwing groups who are defending whatever nonsense they have in their tiny brains. It's time the vast majority of society stood up to these thugs and their mouthpieces. I have Polish friends who are about to emigrate from Poland as they are so fed up of this shit and these morons. 

What is clear is that society does need to find some kind of purpose other than the pursuit of money (for greed or survival), nationalistic or religious nonsense. There are a lot of bored and unhappy people out there just looking for something....anything. For some the escape might be drugs, their work, tv but for others it's violence. It's a real shame 

Better don't show your face

11 hours ago, enny said:

I was Born in Bosnia former Yugoslavia i was 14 when civil war erupted in my country this video reminds me of Serbian Cetnik and Croatian Ustase religious hate group that collaborators with the Nazi in WW2 that rounded up Jews, Roma, gays ect for the Nazi to be send to concentration camps. And that one night in 92 they come for my family just because we happen to be Muslims they rounded up every man of the age of 17 and they wore never seen again they did this all over my town i remember it like it was yesterday. Don't tell me bullshit that you are here to save your self from jihadis terrorist. You have hate and are paranoid and think that every Muslim is after you just like cetnik and ustasa thinks, they think that they have to protect the mother the land from the current threat. You will not fight Jihadis face to face like in Syria, but as always will sooner or latter will target innocent Muslims, Jews, gays ect or who ever you disagree with. Who volunteered to come to Bosnia to kill it was Serbian soccer hooligans, Russian hooligans, Greek religious nut bags and they did exactly the same as you preparing training for some Muslims apocalypse by training with guns like a Rambo, sooner or later when you live in that world of hate and fear you will end up regretting it whens something tragic happens. I lived in a war zone for over 3 years almost lost my life for being Muslim lost family members and friends seen them being taken away in to local hills and never seen them again who did it it was my Serbian neighbors 4 houses down who come at night with guns took my brother and father away but it was my Serbian neighbor who saved my life it was Serbian farmer who brought us milk and bread at night under sniper fire so us kids can eat. When i see this video it sacred the shit out of me because i know where it leads i seen same rag tag military uniforms with some military emblems and religious crosses home made staff like Gregory in this video marching and walking at night through my town when the opportunity come. 25 years its been since the war and to this day I have PTSD not as bad and guns is not the way to regain control of your life after traumatic experience you need help from a professional. And if you think oh shit he is Muslim let me blow your mind my wife is Polish and she is Catholic we have 3 kids with Catholic names been around guns, tanks, artillery seen dead bodies it does not make you a man it just gives you PTSD 2 years down the road thanks god for my wife and family without them i am nothing . Peace and love people for one another that is what we need not more guns and fear

Can you sum up in two lines pleas?

I'm very proud of this last video, I shot it with a Nikon D5500. I have about 1 year 1/2 of experience shooting video. I'm sure you guys think it's not art, but I believe it is: 

3 hours ago, Grégory LEROY said:

Thank you @jcs, I know this theory. 

I watched the video again and I think you mean well. When you say, "Because we men, we need to fight to feel alive". Do you think that applies to all men? Do you think a man in a loving relationship with a woman thinks that way, especially if he has children? A little female energy in your life might change your perspective. Perhaps you already know this, jihadists sometimes become radicalized because they don't have female energy in their lives.

Self defense and gun safety training are useful skills everyone could benefit from learning. I understand your frustration with corrupt governments, however armed response from the people will play right into the hands of the Rulers who's goal is Divide and Conquer. They'll declare marshal law and things will get far worse for everyone. It's better to think and act more like Gandhi vs. challenging a superior fighting force (government). Jihadists are bait- don't fall for it. If you want to make a difference, perhaps it would be better to use your filmmaking skills to spread the word about who's really in control (and it's not the government), and rally people to march peacefully to stop and prevent future false flag events designed to get the people to fight each other and/or allow further restrictions on everyone's freedom.

Start here, brother. This was recorded in 1967! This puts in perspective that even though it was known what they were doing, no one could stop them. In 2017 we have the internet, and now millions of people know what is going on. Please help promote unity and love, and help as many people as possible to understand what is really going on vs. getting people thinking about armed conflict (again, self defense and gun safety training is OK). This information can be confirmed from various other sources (the religious elements can divide some people, best to look past those parts):

And here:

2 hours ago, jcs said:

Do you think a man in a loving relationship with a woman thinks that way, especially if he has children? 

For some men being in a "loving relationship with a woman" means covering them in bag and not letting them leave the house without a male guardian. Just because you have a definition of love doesn't mean everyone else uses and adheres to that same definition. Some men show their "love" of women by beating them. I was never comfortable with the whole John Lennon "All you need is love" bullocks. First off because he was a hypocrite, a horrible human being, and a woman abuser. Also because it's woo woo. All you need is love? People have different definitions of love. What you really need is proper education and the empowerment of women.

2 hours ago, jcs said:

A little female energy in your life might change your perspective. Perhaps you already know this, jihadists sometimes become radicalized because they don't have female energy in their lives.

What is "female energy?" Jihadists become radicalized because of ideas and idealogies. 

2 hours ago, jcs said:

I understand your frustration with corrupt governments, however armed response from the people will play right into the hands of the Rulers who's goal is Divide and Conquer.

coughAmericanRevolutioncough

3 hours ago, jcs said:

It's better to think and act more like Gandhi vs. challenging a superior fighting force (government). Jihadists are bait- don't fall for it.

People who are willing to kill others and die, themselves, in the process because you don't believe what they believe is most certainly not "bait." Do you know what would happen if you acted like Gandhi in the face of jihadists? You would be killed.

3 hours ago, jcs said:

If you want to make a difference, perhaps it would be better to use your filmmaking skills to spread the word about who's really in control (and it's not the government), and rally people to march peacefully to stop and prevent future false flag events designed to get the people to fight each other and/or allow further restrictions on everyone's freedom.

Start here, brother. This was recorded in 1967! This puts in perspective that even though it was known what they were doing, no one could stop them. In 2017 we have the internet, and now millions of people know what is going on. Please help promote unity and love, and help as many people as possible to understand what is really going on vs. getting people thinking about armed conflict (again, self defense and gun safety training is OK). This information can be confirmed from various other sources (the religious elements can divide some people, best to look past those parts):

And here:

"False flag events" "Deep state" "Shadow Government" Give me a break. Our government is so slow, inefficient, and inept. How could it possibly pull off the biggest conspiracy EVER? Hanlon's razor (Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by stupidity; Don't ascribe to malice what can be plainly explained by incompetence.) Can you please provide proof of these alleged things? Also, do you think 9/11 was a hoax?

In another topic you preach about how alcohol, sugar, tobacco, and caffeine are toxic to the mind and body yet you've advocated in the past for taking psychoactive drugs. I know many productive people who ingest alcohol, sugar, tobacco, and caffeine regularly. 

Millions of people now know what's going on because we have the internet? More like small groups of people can now gather on the internet and share their stupid ideas in an echo chamber and think they know what's really going in an attempt to excuse any responsibility for themselves.

9 hours ago, Grégory LEROY said:

My sentences were cut, they don't make a lot of sens but if you had the whole thing, it would.

I've talked a lot about immigration and what I like in Poland but nothing was kept in the final cut.

I ask ID and health certificate (or shooting license). Sometime, I ask private investigator to "scan" participant. (can't give you more details, it's confidential) 

Psychology is just a tool among many, I can feel the guy talking to him, spending time with him the day before the event.

this millionaire thing, yeah, it's a mistake, at least girls know it ahah

I would agree with you if we were a living in the 40', we're not, we're poisoned by a soft and hypocrite education promoting multiculturalism, passivity and other dangerous things.

I'm not looking for attraction personally, I want to promote Hussard.

I'm an artist, I have only 1 one year 1/2 of experience but I really believe hussard is art.

Better don't show your face

Can you sum up in two lines pleas?

I'm very proud of this last video, I shot it with a Nikon D5500. I have about 1 year 1/2 of experience shooting video. I'm sure you guys think it's not art, but I believe it is: 

I can sum it up in more then 2 lines you are just racist nationalist punk who is playing a Rambo take off your tin foil hat and stop watching Alex jones. ISIS, Taliban, KKK and every nationalist racist group from Europe to Canada to USA makes same shitty videos that you make trying to recruit people and make them fell like a patriot like there is big bad boggy man out there. Get a life get a women have some sugar in your coffee

4 hours ago, jcs said:

I watched the video again and I think you mean well. When you say, "Because we men, we need to fight to feel alive". Do you think that applies to all men? Do you think a man in a loving relationship with a woman thinks that way, especially if he has children? A little female energy in your life might change your perspective. Perhaps you already know this, jihadists sometimes become radicalized because they don't have female energy in their lives.

Self defense and gun safety training are useful skills everyone could benefit from learning. I understand your frustration with corrupt governments, however armed response from the people will play right into the hands of the Rulers who's goal is Divide and Conquer. They'll declare marshal law and things will get far worse for everyone. It's better to think and act more like Gandhi vs. challenging a superior fighting force (government). Jihadists are bait- don't fall for it. If you want to make a difference, perhaps it would be better to use your filmmaking skills to spread the word about who's really in control (and it's not the government), and rally people to march peacefully to stop and prevent future false flag events designed to get the people to fight each other and/or allow further restrictions on everyone's freedom.

And here:

Behind every great artist is a muse.

42 minutes ago, iamoui said:

For some men being in a "loving relationship with a woman" means covering them in bag and not letting them leave the house without a male guardian. Just because you have a definition of love doesn't mean everyone else uses and adheres to that same definition. Some men show their "love" of women by beating them. I was never comfortable with the whole John Lennon "All you need is love" bullocks. First off because he was a hypocrite, a horrible human being, and a woman abuser. Also because it's woo woo. All you need is love? People have different definitions of love. What you really need is proper education and the empowerment of women.

What is "female energy?" Jihadists become radicalized because of ideas and idealogies. 

coughAmericanRevolutioncough

People who are willing to kill others and die, themselves, in the process because you don't believe what they believe is most certainly not "bait." Do you know what would happen if you acted like Gandhi in the face of jihadists? You would be killed.

"False flag events" "Deep state" "Shadow Government" Give me a break. Our government is so slow, inefficient, and inept. How could it possibly pull off the biggest conspiracy EVER? Hanlon's razor (Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by stupidity; Don't ascribe to malice what can be plainly explained by incompetence.) Can you please provide proof of these alleged things? Also, do you think 9/11 was a hoax?

In another topic you preach about how alcohol, sugar, tobacco, and caffeine are toxic to the mind and body yet you've advocated in the past for taking psychoactive drugs. I know many productive people who ingest alcohol, sugar, tobacco, and caffeine regularly. 

Millions of people now know what's going on because we have the internet? More like small groups of people can now gather on the internet and share their stupid ideas in an echo chamber and think they know what's really going in an attempt to excuse any responsibility for themselves.

Not going to argue with ya brother. Seems like you had a bad day. The truth is out there if you do the research and are willing to accept what you find, no matter how terrible. Hope ya feel better man.