your current capture device...

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Like... your go-to snap away device for say in and around the house? For the longest time that was the LX100, but the GX80 with Leica 15mm f/1.7 or many other compact primes makes for a similar but better set-up, although you do miss having zoom flexibility in such a pocket shooter formfactor. For the times I actually go 'let's go out and shoot some' it has to be the G80.

The GH4 due to lack of IBIS and worse noise performance mainly, hardly gets any use these days. BMPCC is just too much hassle on the go, so hasn't seen daylight much either (I can imagine however getting them up and running again if I manage some Russian acquaintances to organize me one or two S16 Zenit Optars). The G80 even makes me hardly use the E-M1 for stills anymore.

I'd figured I would have the E-M1 Mark II and a GH5 around already, but I have not been tempted quite yet, though I guess it makes sense to get rid of some of the old to make way for the new. E-M1 Mark II actually sounds very promising as a hybrid shooter, but I don't want to run the 2 flagships this time around, made sense when the E-M1 killed it for stills and had IBIS, VS the GH4 without IBIS but more productive video features and of course 4K. Now both E-M1 Mark II and GH5 are fairly close. Deciding factor for me will be the 'summer' firmware update and a little bit of a price drop or other incentive (like a 12-35mm f/2.8 II bundle with 300 bucks off).

So yeah. GX80 for small stuff. G80 for a bit more purposeful stuff. Huawei P10 Plus DualSIM with the Leica set-up of course otherwise.

Sony PWM-F3 / BMPCC is what I use these days. 
Although mostly my work I'm doing is a ratio of around 90:10 when it comes to sound:camera ratio, so not getting out and shooting with the F3/BMPCC so much now. 

For personal casual stuff (snapchat/Facebook/etc) then I'm using a truly dreadfully awful camera: Samsung J2!

I use the Sony RX1RMII for everything. I have learned to work around it's weaknesses and know how to get the most out of the AF system. I use it for video as well as stills, but it's obviously not a video camera. If I could get one wish from Sony, it would be to implement the option for a native crop for video. It has 42MP, but the only usable video-format is full frame readout with electronic stabilization turned off.

I am looking for a dedicated video camera but haven't really found an option which ticks all my boxes.

45 minutes ago, IronFilm said:

Sony PWM-F3 / BMPCC is what I use these days. 
Although mostly my work I'm doing is a ratio of around 90:10 when it comes to camera:sound ratio, so not getting out and shooting with the F3/BMPCC so much now. 

For personal casual stuff (snapchat/Facebook/etc) then I'm using a truly dreadfully awful: Samsung J2!

I think your ratio is backwards, you're on 10:90

Got a Lumix G7, hardly ever used it, because body feels kinda shallow. Funny that a G6 feels so much more satisfying in hand.

Still got my G6. Fun camera, never disappointed. I feel I can trust it. Second nature to me now. Nice battery life, with two original and a cheap battery.

GX85 is lovely, kinda to pretty to shoot with it. Great image quality and nice but tricky IBIS. Battery life in 4K is so lala. HD is not satisfying enough, almost

good enough but really not. Easy to grade. Shot with a GH5 this weekend. Fantastic cam. HD quality is fantastic. Gradeablility in 8bit 420 is very good already,

I´d say Canon C100 II good. The battle for best 8bit 420 would be hard to estimate a winner for.

Samsung NX1 (w/ rode video micro) for photos and video. I try to take it everywhere I go. I just bought a great condition used 16-50 S lens, too. Can't wait to shoot with it!

iPhone for quick posting on social media.

Canon F1 and sometimes Olympus OM1 to satisfy my film shooting.

Here is what I use : 

Fuji X-T1 : when I want to use legacy lenses with the awesome colors and ease of use only fuji knows how to do on a Digital Still camera
Minolta XD7 : when I want to shoot film :) Plus I love the minolta Rokkor lenses. 
Canon 50D : when I want to shoot anamorphic video (thanks Magic lantern !)
Panasonic AF100 : For everything else video related !

I am currently looking to buy a BMPCC, as I'd like a smaller video camera setup for everyday shoot.