Rob Bannister

lol, I know they take awhile but Ive used the BMCC already, I test them as well as buy them. Im NPS with nikon and work in film so I jump lines a bit. I think Im number 1 on the list for the Pocket here in Vancouver anyways. I havnt really jumped ship as much as not trying to push DSLR video any further. It is what it is with those cameras I need something I can pull a key on lol and h264 or uncompressed out of the HDMI port both do not really give great results. but I will still use it Im ust excited to put the iscorama on the pocket camera with the speedbooster later this year! Hopefully im not let down waiting too much lol

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Let me rephrase that I was in a rush out the door. I've owned the d4 and d800, tested the d800e and sent my feedback to Nikon about these cameras that they did tout video capabilities. There is no reason that these cameras could not have focus peeking so if they are not listening then I'm not pushing anymore. The black magic cameras are amazing and very affordable so I may be a laugh a minute lol but I'm just trying to chase the perfect kit a d I believe I'm close. I use these cameras onset a lot to capture plates, hdri's effects to use in post so 36mp stills and a pocket raw video cam is amazing for me. I'd love a Ted or Alexa but can't afford it lol

i have not a clue what bm are up to but i still here of people waiting for a camera they put money down on 12 months ago.

maybe they have secretly built 5000 of these tiny pocket things ready for july release it will be very interesting to see if your average

joe buck can get his hands on one in the next 6-12 months.

nothing wrong with a bit  of  fantasy  just ask ratso rizzo : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrxcsnkQkUs

love your responses too Tony lol, I know that it was mainly their sensor supplier issue but I also know that our BM rep has them in stock now. They also say that they have a different supplier for both the 4k and pocket cams so hopefully they learned on that one. Metabones delayed the m4/3 speed booster too dammit.

G'Day Rob, first off AWESOME work! I too have a D800 and are waiting for the latest BMC. I was wondering if you could do some sort of a tutorial of your grading technique because it's so stunning. The warm style looks great so I'd say you can keep leaning to it :D 

Cheers

Hi Tim. Thanks for the kind words. I am planning on doing some tutorials on compositing but now that you have requested this I will also run through some grading as well. It won't happen for a little while though, I'm currently on my way to Maui! But I will look into setting some stuff up on my site and link a tutorial here on Eoshd if I'm allowed to link it.