Sign in to follow this  
Hans Punk

(FS) SMALLRIG Atomos Shogun and Ninja Assassin Monitor Cage 1788 With 1826 Sunhood

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I'm selling a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount kit for it.
      Asking price is 300€ for everything ! ! ! !
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro, Canon EF lens version for sale in another thread.

• By Alex T
      Amazing cage with built-in follow focus wheel perfect for the a7s, Canon and Nikon cameras. It's in used condition but works great. Redrock are a quality company with excellent customer service. I've found this cage to be exceptional as a one-man-band. 

"The Scout is first of its kind ultra-portable camera multi-tool. It’s a universal cage and rig in one featuring a built-in microRemote Fingerwheel System that’s wireless-ready. The Scout has a rail system when you need it, or remove rails for a super low profile setup. Load-and-go, run-and-gun, point-and-shoot right out of the box. ultraCage Scout is the ultimate self-contained rig for handheld mirrorless camera and DSLR video" 

RRP: $2,199.00

Selling for £1099

• By Geoff CB
      In almost new condition. $125 gets it shipped to CONUS. International buyers okay but cost will be $120 + Shipping. 

• By DIGICHombre
      Selling my Micro camera, with a few additional goodies:
      SmallRig cage, 128GB Sandisk SD, External Battery solution. Condition of everything is good as new. Equipment has been cared for very well.
      Also selling 3 lenses used specifically with this camera. 
      10mm, 25mm, Cine-Nikkor, 40mm 
      All C-Mount. With a MFT to C-mount adapter.
      Asking $1100 OBO.
      Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera - Excellent condition. No signs of wear. Records raw / prores flawlessly. Everything in box. Tested couple times. Super 16 sensor quite small, and hell of a crop. After reading all over the internet I purchased a few C mount lenses (Nikkor 10mm, Nikkor 25mm, Switar 40mm) instead of a speedbooster that would only slightly reduce the crop. C mount lenses worked amazingly well. They also benefit from ridiculously small size and decent fast optics. I am selling these as well on eBay.
      Smallrig Cage - Needed a cage to mount my monitor. This one is rock solid. Machined to fit the BMMCC like a glove. No signs of wear.
      Sandisk 128GB SDXC - This is the recommended card to get with this particular camera. Recorded everything from proress 422 to Raw 1:1, 3:1 without a dropped frame. Powerful card.
      NP-F Bridge - This is made by a third party but its construction seems of trusted quality. Allows mounting of higher capacity NP-F batteries to the back of camera in the native Canon battery slot. Does not obstruct the cage and there is zero play. Battery level is displayed in camera.
      Multifunctional NP-F style battery - Versatile battery features USB and 9v or 12v power. Fits the NP-F bridge perfectly and can power the camera all day if necessary. I was able to power BMMCC and my monitor at the same time with this. I used it maybe less than 10 times total. 

• By funkyou86
      Hi, my cage for GH4/3 is for sale. Never used. I thought I can use it with GH5, but it does not fit. 
      PRICE: 37 euros + shipping. Shipping from Slovakia to EU.