Media bias and Google/YouTube

jcs

Some people just want to be offended and in my experiences it's often those with more offensive thoughts that get offended easily!

All the data mining and election manipulation is worrying in this day and age. It is too easy to hack the system if you have the means and the will.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
10 hours ago, jcs said:

The goal of showing that link was about artificial intelligence being used as a feedback tool by the Rulers to more efficiently measure the changes of their information programs.

It should be clear from my posts I'm neither Left nor Right: they're just tools for division.

It appears you focused on the political aspect of the source of the information and implied that the poster of said information has a neuroses (mental illness)? If, so what is your goal?

Mmm, I actually meant to imply a universal "you" and not you specifically. Indeed the article made me think about what right wing news sources I was reading similarly biased in the opposite direction. 

It was a very long article you linked to and it took a while to read it all (I presumed it was important as you had linked it). I found it mostly rubbish due to the lack of humility regarding the well known Soros funding situations. Don't you (specifically) think the current dichotomy of the media and everyone else is getting too ridiculous? When someone comes along and says, "actually, most people mean well and make small mistakes, just like you" it's a breath of fresh air. 

incense 

A university professor suggested Harvey was karma for Texas Republicans. Then, he was fired.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/08/29/university-fires-professor-who-suggested-harvey-was-karma-for-texas-republicans/?utm_term=.5b2e82c2a526

Regardless of political ideology people are fired all the time for saying stupid sh-t.

16 hours ago, Orangenz said:

Mmm, I actually meant to imply a universal "you" and not you specifically. Indeed the article made me think about what right wing news sources I was reading similarly biased in the opposite direction. 

It was a very long article you linked to and it took a while to read it all (I presumed it was important as you had linked it). I found it mostly rubbish due to the lack of humility regarding the well known Soros funding situations. Don't you (specifically) think the current dichotomy of the media and everyone else is getting too ridiculous? When someone comes along and says, "actually, most people mean well and make small mistakes, just like you" it's a breath of fresh air. 

incense 

Right on, brother. Regarding Soros, why is he allowed to "run around wrecking countries and trying to invoke civil unrest in the US"? If he was really doing that, wouldn't he be arrested? Once I realized that Alex Jones, while many times he appears to be delivering true information, is part of the division system, I began to question everything. All I can say with some confidence, is beware of anyone outputting divisive information. Are there any major online information sources who report the truth in a non-partisan, non-inflammatory, non-divisive way? For any for-profit source, this seems to be a challenge, as drama creates ad-clicks and promotes sales as entertainment.

13 minutes ago, Damphousse said:

Are you aware that Jeff Bezos owns WaPo, and he has a .6+billion dollar deal with the CIA? Are you familiar with Operation Mockingbird? The Rulers goal is divide & conquer.

Just now, jcs said:

Are you aware that Jeff Bezos owns WaPo, and he has a .6+billion dollar deal with the CIA? Are you familiar with Operation Mockingbird? The Rulers goal is divide & conquer.

I am not divided.  Regardless of what someone's personal politics are left or right you just don't post crazy stuff on the internet or send crazy company wide memos.  Honestly would you hire either of these guys?  I mean if you put one of these guys in front of a client how do you know they won't say some crazy stuff?  I am on certain topics left of center and I have worked at a lot of hard right places.  You have to have a sense of discretion and know how to keep your mouth shut.  This isn't even a political thing.  It is just how the professional world works and most of us get it.

15 minutes ago, Damphousse said:

I am not divided.  Regardless of what someone's personal politics are left or right you just don't post crazy stuff on the internet or send crazy company wide memos.  Honestly would you hire either of these guys?  I mean if you put one of these guys in front of a client how do you know they won't say some crazy stuff?  I am on certain topics left of center and I have worked at a lot of hard right places.  You have to have a sense of discretion and know how to keep your mouth shut.  This isn't even a political thing.  It is just how the professional world works and most of us get it.

In case of misunderstanding, there was no intended implication that you are divided; only pointing out that it's hard to find non-dividing sources of information online. Do you know of a non-dividing source regarding the google memo case?

In a sense, the google memo case might also be a kind of whistleblower case, if in fact, google is breaking the law. As I stated at the top of this thread, he put google at risk for the legal statements. I didn't get the sense that what he wrote was crazy at all: did you read it (the full version)? The opposite: written like an engineer trying to solve a problem, as seen from his point of view, with no malice intended. It appears most of the response energy from MSM regarding what he wrote is emotional, whereas what he wrote was very logical, void of emotion (he might be like many engineers: not using his emotional intelligence as a result of years of engineering and/or biology).