Redstan lensclamps for Kowa Prominar Anamorphic 16-H

bootsie

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and lately got a wonderful Kowa Prominar Anamorphic 16-H lens for my 5D MKII. For attachment I'm looking for the front and back clamps of the famous redstan brand. I contacted the manufacturer several times via ebay and his website, but alas, until now, without any success. Any help and tips on this matter are kindly appreciated.

Thanks for any advice in advance!

Kind regards.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

really?, I got a response within 24 hours. got them yesterday. one thing i'll recommend is gettig the stepup or step down rings you need right away so that unlike me, when they come in you wont have your anamorphic and your clamps but still not able to use them lol. Its killing me not being able to play this weekend. 

You do want to contact him to make sure you get the appropriate clamps, im just not sure why its been so hard for you...

Hi Tony/Red Stan, I've also been trying to get in touch with you about the front filter clamp for the Kowa 16H and the Optex, but after receiving your anamorphic clamp have not had a reply, neither on ebay or your yahoo. Hope that you still have some front filter clamps for sale. Thanks,

Martin