Dog travel video filmed with Sony A7sii, GH5 and Rx100iv

mojo43

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
27 minutes ago, Arikhan said:

Yeah...Most people just underestimate the amount of efforts, patience and creativity/flexibility you need, when working with animals. Great idea and work!

For sure. We planned on a couple of days and it turned out to take 7 days. Lot's of effort for sure!

8 minutes ago, mojo43 said:

We planned on a couple of days and it turned out to take 7 days.

Animals (mostly) just don't care about our plans and storyboards...But that's what makes the work with animals so interesting and challenging. And very often - funny too. It just schools us to be patient...:grin:

The editing was EXCELLENT. I really appreciated how sparingly you used the "gimmicks". (Some travel vlogs are getting crazy with the use of ramps, fades, masks, zooms, etc.)

Looks like you shot 4K and delivered 1080. I'm guessing that was a huge help re-framing some of the shots?

Color was all over the place. I guess that's a side effect of using so many different brands?

5 hours ago, Andrew Reid said:

Amazing stuff.

Have you considered a second career in animal training? :)

Haha, ya maybe I should. Working with dogs definitely does take skill!

27 minutes ago, andrgl said:

The editing was EXCELLENT. I really appreciated how sparingly you used the "gimmicks". (Some travel vlogs are getting crazy with the use of ramps, fades, masks, zooms, etc.)

Looks like you shot 4K and delivered 1080. I'm guessing that was a huge help re-framing some of the shots?

Color was all over the place. I guess that's a side effect of using so many different brands?

Thanks so much. Ya I had another comment about the colour being off at 1:06 for those scenes. I would love to hear about other spots and how to correct them. Sadly, the last thing that gets done on these projects is the colouring and sound. Not much time left to work on it, but I would love to improve so let me know if you have any recommendations!