The Diopter Thread.

Tito Ferradans

Sorry guys, the Tokina +0.4 is on its way to me now, going on the end of my Kowa. Just getting into Anamorphic, been waiting months for one of these to show up and was *this* close to buying tferradans' entire Kowa collection (see his other thread) just to get my hands on a +0.5.

My GH2 will be very happy, as will my BMC MFT... when it finally arrives.

months for a tokina achromat ?

i got some new ones and i am in london : )

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

months for a tokina achromat ?

i got some new ones and i am in london : )

Ha ha, I gathered that from another thread, but I honestly thought you'd have sold them all by now, Tony. I'm using your awesome clamps, however. Either way, that's good to know and I'm a happy lobster.

If I knew you were going for it, I wouldn't even have placed any bids (the $10 was me). :P

If that information is correct we have two main possibilities around [40-50cm]. The first one is that this is the MINIMUM focus distance, which would mean a diopter around +1. The second option is MAXIMUM focus distance, which equals +2.

I think the first option is more likely to be real, since it would have to be a hell of a shot to need closer focus than 40-50cm.

I found one.. 10 months to late.. :(

http://***URL removed***/forums/thread/3237571

Good to know it exists! Haven't heard of it before.

We should keep our eyes open for this lens! Even if you bought the whole pack, it's still only a bit more than half the price of the Tokina!

Minolta 100-500mm f/8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111040292525 (ended Mar-31-2013)

Haha exactly, I already started looking for the 100-500mm lens.. found some with the diopter and asked if they would sell it seperately, they wouldn't and the complete package was rather expensive though.