Canon C100 mk2

Tim Sewell

I'm selling my C100 mk2 as I'm system switching to Fujifilm, for various reasons.

The camera is about a year old and has just 78 hours on the clock. It's in near perfect condition, just with minor usage scuffs on the base. It comes in the original box with all original accessories/manuals etc. (including the original battery and an after-market spare).

I'll add pictures this evening and I am leaving it here for 1 week before I ebay it. Payment can be by Paypal or bank transfer. I'll swallow the Paypal fees - buyer to choose, arrange and pay for delivery (or collection in person if preferred).

My firm price is GBP2800 for the above described. If you'd like also the 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 STM and 55-200mm f4-5.6 STM lenses, both in excellent condition and both of which enable the camera's face detect AF the price goes up to GBP3100.

A UK buyer is preferred.

Now taken off ebay as MPB here in Brighton offered me a great trade in for 2 XT-2 bodies, 'like new'. I've bought and sold a fair few bits of gear, both stills and video, with these guys and I can't recommend them enough - they're international too, so you guys outside the UK might like to take advantage of the crappy pound!