Warning, CLICKBAIT!!! How to avoid it by trying to cause it, cheesyness is secret, with a smile :)

PannySVHS

Hey people!

the way to avoid clickbait ist to engage in the attempt of creating it a way too much. That way people

will get annoyed hopefully. Unless the psychology behind different strategies is much trickier. I think it is.

Dataminers will give clues to content shitters how to bait for clicks even with the most stupidest shit.

So the best data analysis and realization will allow for successful clickbaiting.

Duh, that is obvious common sense, you say. Well you still clicked this topic and language and social behaviour analysis will put this into context as well.

So one needs to be so cheesy in clickbaiting that it only attracts people nobody can make an immorally earned dollar with.

Here it goes my cheesy clickbaiting, which I am not making a dollar with. Tata, check out my 8bit GX85 unlit footage, only brittle HD. Isn´t that still looking kinda cool?

Isn´t that a good reason to not to get baited by techsites and their clickbait headlines and to realize how awesome cameras have become.

Is it weird that I keep going forward and backward with my thread and topic? Well, sometimes it is just so much fun to engage in a conversation with you guys.

Because you rock. And because you deserve yourself your own little bit of clickbait. But only a little bit. Just like mine. Now for the fourth time on EOSHD. Dadaaaaa, video!

The music is awesome for granted:)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Looks great, thinking what the dialog might be... SATT: Shaving, A Trial of Thought. VO in gruff voice: "Man. I've got to shave. But how? A razor? Then I'll need shaving cream. Too Messy. Too complicated. Something simpler maybe. Electric razor? Charging. Where to get power? Too complicated. Maybe I'll just grow a beard." END.

Here's something to click which inspired the dialog just from watching the ads (didn't buy it, but who needs it, right? ;) ): https://www.masterclass.com/classes/aaron-sorkin-teaches-screenwriting

Clickbait when done well, ends in a chuckle and probably a subscribe. But it has to be supported by a good video. I like @jcs idea of alternative dialogues.

-Damm stippling, I shouldn't listen to my wife. All that stippling in the ceiling. I will start with the contractor who did it.

-The walls, dammit. No greenscreen use for them. Going postal now.

Bring the short film now, man!

23 minutes ago, Ivanhurba said:

Bring the short film now, man!

Now I got it: "Bring it on", Kirsten Dunst. I love her. I got baited beyond the level I could have assumed by the movie "Bring it on":)

8 hours ago, jcs said:

Looks great, thinking what the dialog might be... SATT: Shaving, A Trial of Thought. VO in gruff voice: "Man. I've got to shave. But how? A razor? Then I'll need shaving cream. Too Messy. Too complicated. Something simpler maybe. Electric razor? Charging. Where to get power? Too complicated. Maybe I'll just grow a beard." END.

Here's something to click which inspired the dialog just from watching the ads (didn't buy it, but who needs it, right? ;) ): https://www.masterclass.com/classes/aaron-sorkin-teaches-screenwriting

Maybe not, duh. This is not a movie about beards, it is about Panny 8 bit HD.

I have to learn more how to clickbait. I think I could learn it from this interesting masterclass, you have been a testimonial for :) 

This could be fun- create a bunch of different shots which can be easily edited together to tell a short story (really short, less than a minute). People can download the clips, add their own dialog- narration and ADR, then assemble them into something entertaining. Basic minimal story format:

1. Show the hero's goal/desire/problem
  2. Show the hero overcoming obstacles to reach goal (drama)
  3. Celebration and close

A way to get people creating content vs. obsessing with gear :)