GH5 with SLR Magic 1.33x 40 Compact

DBounce

All these examples have been great and inspired me to get a compact 40 for my newly acquired GH5.  I also noticed another film on YouTube using the Samyang 21 & 50 cine lenses. I really like the feel of these lenses anyway but combined with the anamorphot they look like another great combo.

What are the settings in the GH5 for the Anamorphot? Please be patient with me as I'm extremely new to this format (although I have used Moondogs on my iPhone and iPad). I realise the Anamorphic setting needs to be off but what are the key changes to set up to film with? I will be doing a lot of interviews for a future documentary on English education and so light won't be a problem.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, eyebeams said:

All these examples have been great and inspired me to get a compact 40 for my newly acquired GH5.  I also noticed another film on YouTube using the Samyang 21 & 50 cine lenses. I really like the feel of these lenses anyway but combined with the anamorphot they look like another great combo.

What are the settings in the GH5 for the Anamorphot? Please be patient with me as I'm extremely new to this format (although I have used Moondogs on my iPhone and iPad). I realise the Anamorphic setting needs to be off but what are the key changes to set up to film with? I will be doing a lot of interviews for a future documentary on English education and so light won't be a problem.

Jesus, the boundaries where pushed way too much within this grade, just look at her t-shirt, footage falls apart..

20 hours ago, eyebeams said:

I think, framing, shot design and lenswork is superbly well done from 1.40 on! Really great job, A+ rating.

Before that it does not have that quality, neither regarding framing nor rhythm nor shotdesign, lighting the least:). But from 1.40  really beautifully shot, with true talent and skill. Also showing of the lens very nicely as well :)

• 3 months later...