Mini Slider

mercer

On 06/08/2017 at 9:42 AM, Ty Harper said:

I guess it depends on what type of slider moves you need. I still have my Konova 32" slider which is also motorized and is hacked to do continuous back and forth motion but I've been using the Edelkrone slider + motion module for about 6 months now and have never felt like I was limited by its length, at all. I haven't even thought about using the Konova since getting the Edelkrone motion kit. The one thing this unit needs to make it completely indispensable is a pan and tilt module (maybe something built into the flex tilt head). I will agree that it's expensive but it helped that I was able to buy the slider component used on kijiji for half the original price.

Looks like Edelkrone's finally did it: https://edelkrone.com/products/motion-box

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
38 minutes ago, Ty Harper said:

Looks like Edelkrone's finally did it: https://edelkrone.com/products/motion-box

Holy wow..  that is a KILLER product.  Technology is moving forwards in leaps and bounds, it really is incredible!

I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one......  *mutters*

I just got the Edlekrone OnePro recently (I had the older version) and works like a charm on my tests. 

I tried NX1 with the 16-50S and Canon 5DmkIII with various zoom lenses and works as it should, which is amazing for such a small and cheap device. 

I will be waiting to see what this little box really does (and if it works..out of the box..) because I have the Surface Pro already, which does most of the Box does.

6 minutes ago, Kisaha said:

I just got the Edlekrone OnePro recently (I had the older version) and works like a charm on my tests. 

I tried NX1 with the 16-50S and Canon 5DmkIII with various zoom lenses and works as it should, which is amazing for such a small and cheap device. 

I will be waiting to see what this little box really does (and if it works..out of the box..) because I have the Surface Pro already, which does most of the Box does.

Really hoping the original Slider One/Motion Module combo can work with this new motion box. Was hoping to be able to upgrade but no luck yet.

Did you experience any of the Slider One Pro issues shown in this video?

@Ty HarperNot at all. That is why I did post that here, didn't try the anglened thing though, but I had seen the videos myself. Probably a bad batch, as I read positive reviews elsewhere. Theie support is second to none also. Really impeessed so far, I just hope the rubber feet will stick this time!

I am not sure you can stabilize a bigger camera there, even though they say that small cine cameras can, and the Flex head is mandatory for balancing and framing reasons. The battery kit is from Wasabi.

Next week I will use them on a more demanding shoot and that will be the final test, hope everything will be fine in front of very important customers.