Canon 1DC Cage/Handheld Rig

Ollywood88

Hi Guys, 

Any 1DC shooters here looking for a cage/rig for hand held work. 

Small rigs do a half cage. I am assuming I just need to buy a longer rod? I would like the cheese rod and place a handle on the side. 

https://www.amazon.com/SmallRig-Camera-Canon-Panasonnic-Fujifilm/dp/B011NVXP1A?tag=viglink23612-20

What monitor is worth purchasing, I saw the SMALLHD Focus one, Looks great, wondered If I can get one cheaper not too fussed on features main ones would be false colour and peaking. I did see a USED DP4 and a used Marshall 5 inch monitor but only 800x400.

Any rig setups would be appreciated. 

Thanks

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I have 1DXII and SmallHD 501 but for handheld work it's just Zacuto Enforcer and Zacuto Z-Finder. I mapped one of the front buttons (near the lens) on camera for AF on/off and that's it. DPAF is absolutely fantastic and it almost never failed me. Amongst other stuff I have XC10 and 80D. Will probably sell 80D and buy 5DIV for Movi as 1DXII is a bit heavy.

Cheers