Used Canon 1DC

Ollywood88

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 7/11/2017 at 5:12 AM, Ollywood88 said:

Thanks everyone for your feedback. 

Is the file size a lot larger than a Canon C500? It was mainly a B Cam so cutaways really and crash cams and the odd camera for travelling for compact. 

Just love the image. I think it still wipes the floor with the A7 range and they are still good. 

Is the 1080p image nice in Super 35mm? Heard great things about it or its it the 4k image that just excels? 

Someone has offered me 2600.00 with cards that is in UK Pounds. Which I think is a steal. 

Thanks 

No indication of what he ultimately paid, but he did mention previously the initial offer was for 2600 UK Pounds.

15 hours ago, jgharding said:

Tiny fanless camera with ProRes and RAW to SD cards, released in 2013:

1365449799000_964117.jpg

4yrs later and we are still waiting for something better! (aside from the Micro, which was a step forward refinement)

I even was filming today with my BMPCC I got from the half off sale.

20170729_121853-1.jpg

Great choice on a used 1DC. I am a huge fan of it. It really has a mojo to it that even the 1DX II doesn't have. It also has so many great features for video people like no cut off recording and the fantastic super35 mode. I'm using the camera today shooting a wedding and I've modified my cheap but great Canon 10-18 stm lens to fit on the 1DC. I get no vignetting from 12mm-18mm while shooting 4k. It's a great gimbal/ glidecam lens!