Quick plug for a great product

Tim Sewell

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

That looks like a great product, Tim? How customizeable is it? I assume you can set tools to the different buttons but can you also set up the F commands and full screen play? I often turn the scopes on and off and enter the color board, the keyboard shortcuts are fairly intuitive, but a one button push on a mouse would be great.

• Super Members
1 hour ago, mercer said:

That looks like a great product, Tim? How customizeable is it? I assume you can set tools to the different buttons but can you also set up the F commands and full screen play? I often turn the scopes on and off and enter the color board, the keyboard shortcuts are fairly intuitive, but a one button push on a mouse would be great.

They are great products. 

They have a configuration app which has presets for popular apps but you can configure it to do your own things. The PRO version that Tim has allows you to create your own macros to be triggered by any of the switches so you can fire off a chain of commands from one press.

The Express version doesn't offer that feature but if you're travelling or don't need as many keys then its a lot more compact form factor.

Its smart enough to know which app you're using as well so it won't go off blindly sending out the wrong commands when you switch from Resolve to FCPX etc

Screen Shot 2017-07-07 at 16.41.24.jpg

ShuttleXpress-2.jpg