Samsung Camera Manager new Update!!! The very first good news

cojocaru27

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

On Android its still on version 1.6.07.160510

I think Samsung is just updating the application for iOS and perhaps at later date for Android 7.0 since a lot of people are complaining it stopped working. 

56 minutes ago, SMGJohn said:

On Android its still on version 1.6.07.160510

I think Samsung is just updating the application for iOS and perhaps at later date for Android 7.0 since a lot of people are complaining it stopped working. 

I hope so. It really pisses me off that my phone, Samsung's Galaxy S8, doesn't work with their own company's camera line, defunct though it may be. 

Well, I wouldn't read this as a sign that samsung is listening (and even less, that samsung is reprising the support for NX).

Simply, they probably have a kind of update schedule for their sw products, and even the ones for discontinued products are going through this.

Sorry, but I'm very disillusioned about Samsung's customer care.

I had this morning an automaticly update on my mobile phone OneplusOne - android. Don't know exactly what the update is, but good news anyway. Now that Canon fails with 4K, perhaps that Samsung is coming back on the market. A new NX2 will blow Canon away ....keep on dreaming ;-)

I tried the updated app on my iphone 6. It works fine for viewing or downloading photos. As a remote control for the camera though, it's useless. You can see what the camera is seeing and touch focus. That's it, nothing else works. There's no onscreen button for taking a photo!