Thank you

Calvinius

Having researched background information on filming with Four Thirds all over the Internet over the course of the last six months, I found the posts and comments being posted here in the EOSHD forum extremely helpful (as well as - of course - Andrew's genuine articles). They really helped me not only making a choice about the system I want to use / am using now (GH3), but for example also with a view to other equipment. And I am sure that I will find plenty of inspirational posts also in future. So I simply want to say "thank you" to you guys and girls (woman) - I feel that is more than appropriate. :-)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

great idea for a thread!

yes, thanks to this site 8 months ago i learned about anamorphic lenses and managed to get amazing looking stuff on a dinky lil nikon v1 camera with zero previous video experience.

i actually entered a local competition with said dinky camera + anamorphic for a laugh and came in second place, much to my suprise... my 30 second bit is now being aired once a week for a year on local tv.

i've now upgraded to a gh2 as i've actually been getting paying work, all due to the amazing people that contribute and who drop a crazy amount of knowledge on these forums, so yes, thank you guys very very much!