[Closed] Current e-bay auctions for anamorphic adapters

conTXT

warning on the c mount iscorama. check out the last picture. impact separation or as they once called it lamination. cemented doublet coming apart that will get worse over time anyone saying that the front doublet coming apart has 0 bearing on film image is an idiot or an opportunist. anyone buying should not pay silly money for it it aint perfect innit iss en nit it not broke but it not super. also looks like a crack in the plastic body near orientation button.

listen eye is not dissin it man it is rare and stuff.. just sayin if ya donte like wat eye says donte reed it in it.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Thanks Tony, it sucks that everyone doesn't have you as a great resource. I bet it will go for a really high amount. It's a neat version of the lens I never knew existed. The larger rear element is interesting and whatever the 10mm lens is is also quite interesting. Ill do a search on this seperation on the elements seems like a pretty big problem.

look at the size of it look at the 9v batt for scale.

if you like 5kg optics go for it the seller as the english say is a wanker never tests just writes words..

apart from that if you have arnie swarcheyeneggar arms go for it.

focus will be iffy as well not designed for constant focus use.

Thanks Tony, it sucks that everyone doesn't have you as a great resource. I bet it will go for a really high amount. It's a neat version of the lens I never knew existed. The larger rear element is interesting and whatever the 10mm lens is is also quite interesting. Ill do a search on this seperation on the elements seems like a pretty big problem.

i have this lens also loads of the 10mm taking optics by schneider.

the taking part only good for super 8 useless for digital unless someone is making a super 8 size sensor.

Is the iscorama really that much better than the bolex moller? Apart from lacking the ability to rack focus in a simple way, the bolex footage I've seen looks at least on a par... Or perhaps I'm just trying to make myself feel better when that Iscorama once again gets out of my budget range and goes for some sort of insane over inflated figure...

I love this Bolex Moller short:

http://vimeo.com/42252615

Camera: Panasonic GH2
Hack: Driftwood's Quantum X (v4d Orion) 'Dark Matter'
Lens: Olympus F. Zuiko 38mm Pen F, Canon FD 85mm
Anamorphic: Bolex Moller Anamorphot 8/19/1.5x

The image quality is not so much the great feature of the Iscorama. It does let you use wider taking lenses I think (25mm on GH2, if i'm right?) and the focusing is a huge plus of course.