[Closed] Current e-bay auctions for anamorphic adapters

conTXT

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

@Mondo: check this thread, man! It's about the Vistascope. I've seen three or four going by $120 lately.

http://www.eoshd.com/comments/topic/2069-meet-the-anamorphic-lens-cap-old-delft-delrama-8-cp-15/

I have a bunch of those, in bad shape, as shown in the topic mentioned. I'm willing to part with the extra ones I have for a lot less than that.

Send me a message if interested.

they are all mega dealers all connected.

selling shit untested looks pretty but the filthy rotters will not or cannot ever provide proof that it works well.

they get mates to bid silly money then cancel transactions they then have benchmarks.

10k or best offer

at that price they could pay roger film is dead fucking deakins to test it for half a day and give the james bond camera shooters seal of sharp focus approval.

bunch of rotters

That seller running out of Canada knows nothing about the gear he is selling. When asked about what lens that Moller 30/2x he is selling for gold works with, he said he knows nothing about it.....

Hey, I no nothing about it but I know its worth a lot of money. Thats all I need to know... 

Cryptic...

It was only January that Andrew wrote up their story...

http://www.eoshd.com/content/9488/shooting-a-feature-with-the-panasonic-gh2-and-lomo-anamorphic-lenses

...how many of these sets are floating around out there, I wonder.  I'd fucking sell a kidney before I gave these up once acquired...though there was that skew that was never accounted for in their sample footage, if I'm remembering correctly.

Forgot to mention its a 10mm Fmount taking lens in cmount and a detachable from Iscorama lens. Super I retesting what do you guys think?

This would be a mix between the 36 and the 50mm detachable versions, since it is single coated (like the 50mm versions) and has a 36mm rear (like the 36). I'd like to get one of these. hahahahaha. It'll go for over 3k, I think (hope - haha).