New lens for GH2 (Later Cinema Pocket)

subsequent

Hi!

I´m planning on buying a new lens to my GH2. I was planning on buying the 25mm Vöigthlander 0.95 prime, but now I'm not sure anymore. When the BMPCC is released this summer I'm planing to upgrade.

So the question is (with the 3x crop factor on the BMPCC) should I buy another lens? I´m open for suggestions.

Maybe some c-mount lenses instead? 

Please i need your advise on this decision. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Yeah, with the 17.5mm it will be a 52.2mm on the Pocket, if i got it right?

Maybe i will just save up for the 17.5mm then. Any concerns regarding this lens? 

Maybe Andrew can enlighten me on what he thinks about the BMPCC. You think it will be the GH2 "killer" ?

The 17.5mm will be around 35mm on GH2 and a bit over 50 on the Pocket - seems like a good investment.  Don't forget though, when thinking of crop factor - a lens is a lens.  A 50mm "equivalent" on a GH2 (25mm) will not look quite the same as a 50mm on a full frame.  A wide angle lens cropped to normal lens size will still have wide-angle characteristics.  I imagine this discrepancy will be more apparent on the Pocket.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.