Rapido Front Metal Jacket for Rectilux HardCoreDNA or SLRMagic Rangefinder

Jim Chang

This is developed for the people who like to build a definite professional looking anamorphic lens with Rectilux HardCoreDNA or SLRMagic Rangefinder.

Customized engraving service is available, so you can put focal length & T stop engraving on the lens,  like real cinema anamorphic lens does.

Features: 

• Exchangeable connection to Rectilux HardCoreDNA or SLRMagic Rangefinder
  • Rail support bracket with ¼-20 screw mounting hole to use with SmallRig Quick Release Lens Support
  • Build-in locking mechanism to prevent focus ring of the anamorphic lens from rotating
  • Standard 82mm thread connection to Rapido V2 clamp 
  • Customized engraving service (with additional cost) 
  • Maintain minimum distance between variable diopters and anamorphic lens
  • Supported anamorphic lens list:
    1. Kowa 8z/16H
    2. Kowa B&H 
    3. ISCO Cinemascope Ultra-Star (Red)
    4. ISCO Cinemascope Ultra-Star 50 mm (Golden) 
    5. Schneider Super Cinelux Anamorphic 2X MC 
    6. Schneider ES Cinelux Anamorphic 2X MC

For more information, check over here: http://www.rapidotechnology.com/products-services/rapido-front-metal-jacket

yyy - Copy.jpg

111.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, DBounce said:

I really like what your doing here, but I'm holding off on ordering. Truth is I've been trying to get hold of the folks over at coredna@transferconvert.co.uk but they never reply to my emails. Are they still in business?

Looks like John is not answering to many people. I didn't get any answers since I got my hardcore dna, but it looks like he is still answering to some people. Based on his facebook post today, I'd say he's still in business but maybe not taking time to answer to customers :s

3 minutes ago, Justin Bacle said:

Looks like John is not answering to many people. I didn't get any answers since I got my hardcore dna, but it looks like he is still answering to some people. Based on his facebook post today, I'd say he's still in business but maybe not taking time to answer to customers :s

Well if he's not answering before he's taken any money... good luck getting an answer once he has it. This kind of customer service should be a red flag to anyone looking to do business with a new company. 

If the SLR Magic Range Finder was worth a dam, I would get that. But as luck would have it I'll just have to wait on the Orion Series. 

9 hours ago, DBounce said:

Well if he's not answering before he's taken any money... good luck getting an answer once he has it. This kind of customer service should be a red flag to anyone looking to do business with a new company. 

If the SLR Magic Range Finder was worth a dam, I would get that. But as luck would have it I'll just have to wait on the Orion Series. 

Just get a FM lens module :) best of both worlds. Hardcore DNA's great. But limited availability is difficult to deal with.

22 hours ago, DBounce said:

I just got a PM from john letting me know to contact him using either his Facebook Page or the contact form as he as spam problems with his email account. You should try contacting him on facebook then :)