GH5 Film - "IN HAITI"

genodimaria

Hey all, just joined the forum and am excited to spend more time in this community. I recently finished up a film called "IN HAITI" that was the first project I shot on the Panasonic GH5. I absolutely loved the camera, especially the improvements over the GH4. I wanted to share it here and get people's feedback since it's still a relatively new camera, and if anyone has any questions I'm happy to talk about what I did and what my experience was using it. I shot in vLog at 3840x2160; a few shots were captured in 1080 at 180fps. The film was graded with FilmConvert.

As I said, I loved shooting with the GH5. I'd been considering several cameras, such as the FS7 and C300MKII, before pulling the trigger with the GH5, and have no regrets. In my opinion Panasonic really pays attention and they made very smart and necessary upgrades with the GH5.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs