Sign in to follow this  
Hunterj11

Iscorama 54 MC Inuit condition for sale. 24hr auction on eBay. Now you see it now you don't.

Link to auction at bottom of post.  If you want to tell me about how this is overpriced and blah blah blah save it and don't message me with your sad whiny comments.  Sorry to roll in hot here but every time I let the anamorphic community know I'm selling a super rare expensive item I get bombarded by a bunch of little cry baby failures who can't afford to buy precision high end gear and so they post complaints about the pricing or the injustice of me selling amazing gear that they can't afford because they are smug little losers without money living in their parents basement obsessively refreshing message board pages just waiting to spew forth their venomous vitriol thinly masking their self hatred and depression regarding the pathetic state of their sad boring failure of a life.  Save your stupid selfish thoughts for your Mommy cause she's the only one who cares to listen to Mommy's special angel. 

Ok now that that's over with....I'm selling the nicest damn iscorama 54 lens you'll ever see ever.   24hr auction.  Act fast.  Here are the details kiddos:

You'll never ever see an iscorama 54 MC in this good of condition. It is flawless mint condition. 

I'm putting this up for 1 day only. Bidding starts at 6k. Some will tell me that that's too expensive. I'm of the opinion that it's worth at least 7500$ in this type of shape. How this lens is in practically brand new condition being somewhere in the order of 50 years old is perplexing. This should be in a museum. 

This auction is for one day. If it doesn't sell I might put it back on the shelf and keep it....not sure honestly what I'll do if it doesn't sell by tomorrow morning. I'm already regretting doing this but I need to raise 20k asap for a non gear related issue so I'm in lunatic liquidation mode.

I can't stress this enough....this thing is a work of art. So beautiful.

On top of that I have a ridiculously rare iscorama pre 36 cinegon version that is also in mint condition and paired with a custom "Richard Gale Optics" 58mm Arri PL mount taking lens specifically engineered for the iscorama cinegon. It's equally a work of art so if you are interested in that as well check out my auction page.

Comes with a redstan clamp and follow Focus gear. Original box included as well. No Caps unfortunately but I assure you I'll find some other roughly fitting Caps to put on to protect the glass during shipping.

Good luck and bring your checkbooks to the party. Lets do this.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182609506564 

IMG_2445.JPG

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, Hunterj11 said:

Link to auction at bottom of post.  If you want to tell me about how this is overpriced and blah blah blah save it and don't message me with your sad whiny comments.  Sorry to roll in hot here but every time I let the anamorphic community know I'm selling a super rare expensive item I get bombarded by a bunch of little cry baby failures who can't afford to buy precision high end gear and so they post complaints about the pricing or the injustice of me selling amazing gear that they can't afford because they are smug little losers without money living in their parents basement obsessively refreshing message board pages just waiting to spew forth their venomous vitriol thinly masking their self hatred and depression regarding the pathetic state of their sad boring failure of a life.  Save your stupid selfish thoughts for your Mommy cause she's the only one who cares to listen to Mommy's special angel.

IMG_2445.JPG

You are the only guy here who sounds like a child.

Got sore because you couldn't sell your lens for more than double what it's worth and now you take it out on us? Maybe you should use your brain and realize if there has been an Isco 54 in perfect nick for days on ebay, 3 grand still no takers then you are the one who's got a delusional dream about a 6 grand sale.

You have been a real marketing magician so far but this one tops it all:

"Good luck and bring your checkbooks to the party. Lets do this."

Muhhaha. Let's do what? What checkbook? What party? Where the hell do you get these lines from? Jesus..

I have no objection to people selling items on eBay for whatever they can get. C'est la vie. But I find it offensive that you come on here - somewhere I'd like to think is a relatively trustworthy community (Ebrahim notwithstanding) with a shared goal of improving "affordable" filmmaking - and peddling this nonsense. I come on here to get advice and "help" (and contribute in whatever minor way I can), not to get ripped off. Thank you Liszon & Enny for highlighting this.