Sign in to follow this  
keessie65

For Sale: Iscorama 54 MC - top condition

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jaypeezy
      FOR SALE: Moller 32/2x Anamorphot
      Anamorphic Adapter
      In Good Condition 6/10
      $500
      Cosmetic: 6
      Has scratches and wear on outer body. But none of the cosmetic imperfections affect the over-all lens performance. No dents or damage to the lens body that affect performance. The focus is a little stiff, but nothing a tune up and grease won’t fix. The front focus gear does need to be lubed, greased and the front element could be dialed in with a focus chart for sharper image. But the lens functions properly.   
      Optical: 7
      Has a scratch on the front element and cleaning marks on the rear element. It also has wear on the inner housing that gives veiling when hit with direct beam of light. I don’t have all of the equipment or time to tune up this lens but I can send tests shots if requested. 

Notes:
      Very unique Moller 32/2x black non-coated version. Old lens with imperfections, but the imperfections of this lens make it very unique and give it a very unique character. 

• By Zalem
      - PRICE: $599
      - STRETCH: 2X
      - FOCUS: Double-focus
      - PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
      - SHIPPING: Not included
      - INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
      - CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
      - COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.

• By Eric99
      WTB moondog anamorphic 37mm 

• By brianmcall
      Please let me know if you have an Iscorama to sell. Thanks!
    • By Jakub
      Lens in pristine condition. Bought for a project but eventually never had a chance to use it.Comes with a modified  m4/3 to m42  adapter that covers the size of the mount , does not hold it but can be used as abase for making one. 250 euro