First time dropped frames BMPCC, worried!

Turboguard

So today I was shooting some portraits for a company, and I noticed for the first time ever that there was an exclamation mark where the REC sign is. I googled and learned it was the dropped frame warning. 

So I own a first gen first batch BMPCC and have NEVER seen this before. Should I be worried? Could it just be my card (I've used the same 2 Sandisk extreme pro 64Gb cards since release)? Gah, now I'm so worried as I'm shooting on Sunday.

Thank god I'm only pulling stills from todays shoot! 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
10 minutes ago, Turboguard said:

So today I was shooting some portraits for a company, and I noticed for the first time ever that there was an exclamation mark where the REC sign is. I googled and learned it was the dropped frame warning. 

So I own a first gen first batch BMPCC and have NEVER seen this before. Should I be worried? Could it just be my card (I've used the same 2 Sandisk extreme pro 64Gb cards since release)? Gah, now I'm so worried as I'm shooting on Sunday.

Thank god I'm only pulling stills from todays shoot! 

I'd say card, first guess. 

4 hours ago, Turboguard said:

I hope you're right! This also gives me an excuse to get the bigger newer SD cards actually. 12min RAW sucks!

Extra question: Also what is a V30 card?

Guarenteed read/write speed of 30 Megabytes per second=240 mbps...this is probably a more important designation ont the card than the 95mbs read write speed...I would format the card in camera and test extensively before your shoot...something like rippling water in a fast flowing river for example,  to stress the codec in the camera.