• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I'm selling a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount kit for it.
      Asking price is 300€ for everything ! ! ! !
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro, Canon EF lens version for sale in another thread.

• By Alex T
      Amazing cage with built-in follow focus wheel perfect for the a7s, Canon and Nikon cameras. It's in used condition but works great. Redrock are a quality company with excellent customer service. I've found this cage to be exceptional as a one-man-band. 

"The Scout is first of its kind ultra-portable camera multi-tool. It’s a universal cage and rig in one featuring a built-in microRemote Fingerwheel System that’s wireless-ready. The Scout has a rail system when you need it, or remove rails for a super low profile setup. Load-and-go, run-and-gun, point-and-shoot right out of the box. ultraCage Scout is the ultimate self-contained rig for handheld mirrorless camera and DSLR video" 

RRP: $2,199.00

Selling for £1099

• By Geoff CB
      In almost new condition. $125 gets it shipped to CONUS. International buyers okay but cost will be $120 + Shipping. 

• By funkyou86
      Hi, my cage for GH4/3 is for sale. Never used. I thought I can use it with GH5, but it does not fit. 
      PRICE: 37 euros + shipping. Shipping from Slovakia to EU.

• By Hans Punk
      SMALLRIG Atomos Shogun and Ninja Assassin Monitor Cage 1788 With 1826 Sunhood
      Cage and sun hood have never been unpacked or used.
      £100 buy it now.
      Follow eBay link here...
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253109935960