Widest angle anamorphic adapter?

nicknabors

I'm sporting a T3i and I have a NAP2-3m. That adapter only covers ~80mm FF equivalent without vignetting from a 16:9 ratio. Does anyone know of shorter focal length 2x adapters that can cover 50mm FF equivalent without vignetting, or possibly shorter? I want to be able to shoot wider for some shots.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

May I ask you would want to use the full 16:9 aspect ratio ? This gives a final ratio of 3.56:1 which is basically unusable IMO.
I record in 4:3 or 1.2:1 myself as I am aiming at a 2.40:1 final aspect ratio. In that case you can use wider lenses :)

2 minutes ago, Justin Bacle said:

May I ask you would want to use the full 16:9 aspect ratio ? This gives a final ratio of 3.56:1 which is basically unusable IMO.
I record in 4:3 or 1.2:1 myself as I am aiming at a 2.40:1 final aspect ratio. In that case you can use wider lenses :)

If I could go 4:3 I would but I'm not worried about the final aspect ratio. If I had a gh4 or gh5 I would love to use that for anamorphic but I'm limited to the T3i. I would just like to know about any wider adapters. Some say 35mm but they aren't 35mm. So that's the dilemma.

Also if I crop to 4:3 in post, I lose detail so that's why I'm shooting in 16:9