What camera makes you feel like your'e watching your movie as you shoot it?

majoraxis

There are many great cameras that give great images under the right use cases and with the right accessories.  What camera and lens combinations do you feel leads to making better creative/production decisions because of the shooting experience. 

For me the GH5 with old c-mount and adapted lenses is a great shooting experience. Lens that I was able to use hand held with manual focus are now not a wavy jitter unstable mess.  So I can use a 50mm f.95 and it's stable enough with low enough rolling shutter that it can be stabilized in post if need be.  It's nice not to have to pick stability over character anymore.

I also enjoy shooting with the Black Magic Cinema Camera and c-mount lens. Though I would not want to shoot all day hand held, the weight of the camera, focus peaking and LCD, make it an enjoyable shooting experience.  So far this has been my best looking footage, but that also has to do with the sensor.

And I really like the view finder on the NX1 - that always drew me into the what I was shooting and made me feel connected to the shooting process, and the rolling shutter in 1080p 120 is excellent.

So what camera makes you feel like you're watching your movie as you shoot it? And why?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs