Non-anamorphic SLR Magic Hyperprimes and Vid-Atlantic filter?

starmanskywalker

I always wanted to get into the anamorphic game for a long time and now that I upgraded from my GH2 to GH5 I finally want to move towards this direction. But for practical reasons I first want to try it with the Vid-Atlantic "Anamorphic" filter.

But in front of that I want to put a nice, soft around the edges, vintage-y lens.

I found two MFT SLR Magic Hyperprimes with T0.95 used for sale half price off at a local private seller:
SLR Magic 25mm Hyperprime CINE T0.95
SLR Magic Hyper Prime 50mm/0,95

Would this combo work with a Vid-Atlantic faux-Anamorphic Filter? What is the difference between the SLR Hyperprime CINE and non-CINE? Advantages and disadvantages? What do I need to watch out for with these lenses? Are they usable for run-and-gun?

Another local seller is also offering a SLR Magic Anamorphot 1.33x 50 incl. Diopterset, for about €700, but if the Vid-Atlantic filter combo works I'd rather go for the cheaper option until there is a bigger Anamorphic MTF market. Again, I am new to this part of the craft, so any personal experience and advice is most welcome.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

GH5 is perfect camera for anamorphc shooting, it'll be even better when 6K ana mode will be delivered, but don't waste your money, fake is fake,
loss of light, weird, cut top and bottom of the oval bokeh, ugly horizontal streaks  - terrible.