YT standards...

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Low quality standards for sure. Compare this to music videos you deem perfect. Wouldn't you agree that the differences are gradual? Better music? Definitely. In the end, it's mostly a matter of more refined taste - whatever that is supposed to be - and successful in not being too unashamedly embarrassing. Obviously placing a plastic Coke bottle on the table is a NoGo (label ripped off? What happened to it?). Are better music videos actually better? Everybody is just posing, and once you see through this, you can't see too many differences.

Good music videos are very rare, imo. I can't imagine why any contemporary white pop band or singer consider themselves superior to this funny brazil guy. We can't relate to that, right, but what does that mean? I'm working full time as a nurse for the elderly (people with dementia mostly), and the music they like to listen to makes your gums move back and your teeth fall out. Again, what does that mean? Are they wrong and I am right?

In a way rappers are more authentic than any white pop, for that matter. Why? They openly pose, and in their rap battles they try to find false notes in the other's performances. Very funny. 'I have a dream!' - 'What dream?' - 'That I have a dream!'