What a Great rig this is! Zacuto

webrunner5

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
6 hours ago, Liam said:

This isn't a topic for the "shooting" section

Ahh, I beg to differ. if you can Now hand hold a camera to SHOOT, that you could Not before, I call that shooting. Your opinion and mine, well are different. Over and Out.

I made a damn good living Shooting Handheld, so it interests Me, and I would think lots of others on here also..

Ok I guess I did not look at my original post. I just meant to put up this video, not the Add for Zacuto which I guess this video sort of still is, but.. My Bad! I am old.

Plz delete the original post. Liam is right, eh I think, yeah he is. :blush:

If you limit yourself to just using a Tripod, you are missing half the reason you shoot. It adds a whole new perspective to your output. Sort of like you are really there, the person holding the camera.

1 hour ago, webrunner5 said:

Ahh, I beg to differ. if you can Now hand hold a camera to SHOOT, that you could Not before, I call that shooting. Your opinion and mine, well are different. Over and Out.

I made a damn good living Shooting Handheld, so it interests Me, and I would think lots of others on here also..

I think what Liam means is that the "Shooting" subforum is for people who have a creative work to show, not a place for gear. The subheading for the Shooting subforum is "Screening room and the creative side of filmmaking - share your ideas / stories".

2 hours ago, webrunner5 said:

I am done, again. I give up. I guess I will never ever post anymore on here anywhere again. good luck, was nice while it lasted.

You're posting interesting stuff and I like the look of those control grips, but shouldn't it just be on the main board?

• 2 weeks later...

oh, oh, pricey rig. by the way, i also find this topic of a broader interest.

what are the best handheld rigs for solo shooters on s35 or mft format cameras anyways,

manageing manual focus and iris too, all as one man? So this zacuto looks like a great thing. But expensive for poor nonprofessionals:)

And for real cameras:) Not putting down DSLMs, I´m myself a DSLM shooter:)