ISCO MINI 2X ANAMORPHIC LENS

kwhitenoise

Hi I am under a tight deadline, I have a client with a small budget who wants to shoot a project in Anamorphic. The only option I can find at the moment is a company on ebay that sells the ISCO MINI 2X ANAMORPHIC LENS with appropriate adapters. (I will be shooting on a Sony a7s probably with an old helios 85 mm take-up lens) Does anyone in the community have, or heard of anyone with any experience using these? Any feedbcak would be much appreciated. Cheers.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

There is no such thing as "ISCO MINI 2X ANAMORPHIC". It sounds similar to the way that certain ebay seller is calling lots of his lens. Probably it's just an ultra-star, overpriced as hell. Double-focus for sure.

is the lens golden? Does it have red gears attached?

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/05/2017 at 10:27 PM, rokkimort said:

There is no such thing as "ISCO MINI 2X ANAMORPHIC". It sounds similar to the way that certain ebay seller is calling lots of his lens. Probably it's just an ultra-star, overpriced as hell. Double-focus for sure.

is the lens golden? Does it have red gears attached?

exists indeed & appears every couple of years. smaller than the usual Isco "ultra star" ones