Improving GH5 colour - comparison with 5D3 RAW

hyalinejim

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
27 minutes ago, deezid said:

Is this shot with -5/-5 sharpness and noise reduction?

Yes, on the GH5. 5D3 in my video has 0 luma NR and 20 colour NR in ACR and 0 sharpness.

12 minutes ago, Deadcode said:

Everyone is waiting for the reveal to tell AFTER that: "5D has waaaay better colours" :P Awesome job hyalinejim! I hope some day you will get a Sony camera in your hands!

:glasses:

3 hours ago, deezid said:

I guess the other guy used internal sharpening, while these here are unsharpened. I can certainly live with that. :)

Where? Acquisition? He said no. No information on NR though. Where over processing stands.

9 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

LOL Funny and meaningful. But, that black sun couldn't be part of Panasonic offer :-D

Well...we'll just have to wait for the reveal...do I sense a wager for a beer in your response???

agreed on black dot in sun by the way...it's in the first clip...in the GH5 clip (2nd if I'm right ) it's blown out because it's the sun!...whatever camera that is, the detail maintained in the shadows in that shot is interesting...ok who owes who a beer here?