Why Blackmagic will ship in July

Andrew Reid

Don't be so pessimistic Alan, but I do get that sinking feeling that there might be a chance they do this.

Giving it out to bloggers & friends would be a total waste of time - they'd be shown up for being total amateurs & i would hope someone else takes advantage.

However, the longer that footage is withheld, the more you've got to question what they mean by a July release.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

not really pessimistic it is fabulous really you see this little super 16mm sensor camera is a great idea.

other companies will have to react so regardless of what actually happens the symbolism and theory of this pocket camera is what is important, the ripples it creates.

in a sense the camera does not even have to function for it to have caused a ripple effect within the small camera making world.

nikon have a body  v1 and the technology to reply.

olympus om d is a powerful base for a rejigged cine cam olympus are desperate for income stream fuji have amazing expertise not to mention the other control freak  big boys.

leica as well .

it just seems really odd to me why they did not announce a system after they had contacted all the people from last june july and earlier that put money down.

regardless of who's fault it is the big fella at bmc has to take the wrap he is the boss.

a statement giving last years depositors a guarantee of first place in the queue for any new cameras would seem the best option who would want the original limited canon  mount today.

just had an email from someone that put a deposit down last june and has heard nothing and put a deposit down on the new pocket camera this week.

and seem happy to believe the july thing.

you see luke july is just mind control using the power the force of what if.

consuming of the new a desperate anticipation.

tavistock mind control 

a zombie must have hypnosis.

july all i will say is good luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJxJnlj-h4Q