NAB 2017 has been disappointing...

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
4 minutes ago, AaronChicago said:

On the camera front yeah. Two things I'm super excited about are the Teradek iOS wireless feed, and the Aputure 300d.

Yes...The 300d looks like an amazing light....some feedback when you get it??....will be much appreciated!!...this company seems to be taking off in every way and to run a light that powerful off Vlocks...end of production generators in the field?...I thought I saw him say you can run 6 of these of one household (20amp?) outlet!

6 minutes ago, Fritz Pierre said:

Yes...The 300d looks like an amazing light....some feedback when you get it??....will be much appreciated!!...this company seems to be taking off in every way and to run a light that powerful off Vlocks...end of production generators in the field?...I thought I saw him say you can run 6 of these of one household (20amp?) outlet!

Yeah! Unbelievable. It's supposed be the equivalent of an Arri M8 HMI, or Joker 800w. HMI. Those easily replicate daylight on interiors. You can plug up to 6 on one circuit.

9 minutes ago, silvertonesx24 said:

Not disappointing to those of us invested in expensive camera systems

LOL Right. Lack of new product contenders is not disappointing at all for people praying for their old bets... ; ) Go figure asking to those recent Resolve licence holders... :-D 

7 minutes ago, zerocool22 said:

Well yeah, I think I am settled with the ursa mini pro for a while :)

Oh well, Kinefinity has been in pre-order for ages now...

http://www.kinefinity.com/shop/terra_preorder/?lang=en

"The price of Preorder is just down payment, NOT the price of the camera."

I'd say for a better dream or vapourware then...

$149 is too little to add to the camera manufacturing!

1 hour ago, Emanuel said:

Add a few hundred bucks and you can add an external recorder instead...

I just fancy the monitor. I looked at the BMA a few months ago but couldn't justify it for my needs. £400 for a bright, lightweight five inch monitor with waveform and focus assist is what I am considering as it looks handy for macro video with its articulating arm. Bit of a nightmare using the screens on my Sonys in bright sunshine and my recent GX80 is even worse. Squinting through the EVF whilst lying prostate is equally impractical.

I'll be waiting on thorough reviews first, though. The low price has made me suspicious.

2 hours ago, Davey said:

Small HD 5" monitor caught my attention. I am not in the market for any camera bodies or lenses, mind.

Same, especially because it's supposed to have long battery life and can power my A7r II. Will be great to use one large battery instead of separate batteries for my camera and monitor. It's been a huge PITA dealing with the A7r II's battery life on shoots.

15 minutes ago, Geoff CB said:

Same, especially because it's supposed to have long battery life and can power my A7r II. Will be great to use one large battery instead of separate batteries for my camera and monitor. It's been a huge PITA dealing with the A7r II's battery life on shoots.

Forgot about the battery bonus :)

19 minutes ago, Geoff CB said:

That's nice :-)