• Similar Content

• By Raimundi
      Hi!
      Im looking yo buy a Digital Bolex in Europe. Please send me a pm or write to me at [email protected]
      Thanks!
    • By wherezelig
      Looking to buy a Bolex Moller Anamorphot 16/32/1.5x 
      Thanks!
    • By Nocturnes
      Hey, all I am testing waters for my bolex 16/32. In good condition, has really slight imperfections dust/coating mark on the lens but doesn't affect the image quality at all. No cracks/fungus/deep scratches.
      Has the rapido mount which is 67MM but included is a 52MM adapter. Front thread is 62MM
      I used this mainly on a Sony A7S Mark II 50MM Full frame and 35MM in APS-C while shooting 16:9.
      Really nice lens, it can close focus to 1M with no diapoters which works for most cases.
      I just don't use this specific anamorphic as much unfortunately and possibly could be used by someone else?
      Included is a 62MM Variable ND filter for free
      Make me some offers.

• By Parker
      Hi folks. Been trying to consolidate my gear lately so here's a bunch of stuff for sale. Feel free to message me for more pics/information.
      Up first is the venerable Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 lens (Canon EF mount) also included as an extra is brand new cinemorph anamorphic filter from Vid-Atlantic. Lens is in great shape, comes front and rear caps, hood, protective case and original box. 
      $675

Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AI-s
      Andy Lee has called this lens one of the greatest wide angles ever made by Nikon, extremely little distortion, and truly impressive almost macro-like close focus. This one has been loved a bit, but glass is clean and scratch free, no fungus or haze. Aperture blades do sho just the tiniest bit of oil, but they're snappy and open and close just fine. 
      $125

Edelkrone QuickRelease One. 

I bought this after Matthias Burling reviewed it, but it never quite fit into my workflow the way I hoped it would. Cool piece of kit for run and gun though. Comes with original case as well. 
      $40

Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm f/2.4 (RED MC Version)
      This lens is in absolutely PERFECT condition. I just had it completely disassembled by professionals and they cleaned the optics and regreased the focus mechanism so there is not even a speck of dust to be seen. This lens is very well-regarded, and is widely considered to be the very best of the East German Zeiss lenses. Superb close focus, wonderful character. 
      $325

Samsung NX 30mm f/2 
      Great shape, front and rear lens caps, sharpest prime for NX system. 

Samsung NX 50-200mm OIS III
      Third and latest edition of this very nice, compact, convenient kit zoom for the NX system. If you can't afford the 50-150mm and just need the extra reach, this lens is worth it. 
      $150

Sigma 30mm f1.4 Nikon mount (with Canon adapter/aperture lever)
      This lens is in flawless condition. I bought it but ended up never using it, comes with original box, lens caps, warranty information, very clean. 
      $200

• By beanis
      Hi,
      I would like to buy a D16 - preferably within the EU because I'm in the UK (Brexit hasn't happened just yet...!).
      Anyone with one for sale please get in touch at [email protected]
      Cheers!