GH5 and Veydra Prime Kit

LIC

Panasonic GH5 - $1,800.00

Well I tried it and decided finally to minimize my gear down to the 5D Mark III. I can’t get enough of ML Raw. So here’s the GH5 for sale.
-Less than 100 shutter count, all functions tested and everything works perfectly.
-Brand new condition. Comes with everything you get when buying new.
-Screen protector has been on the LCD screen from day one, and will be included, installed with no air bubbles
-Purchased from a Hong Kong vendor (I'm based in HK and USA). The cable for the charger has been switched to a USA style by the HK vendor.
-Original box was a little bent in transport (please see photo)

PRICE $1800
Free US shipping.
$25 for Canada
$40 for Europe
$60 for Asia/Australia/Eastern Europe

============================

Veydra Lens Kit - $1850

This is a Veydra lens kit I pieced together over the past couple of years to use with various MFT systems.
-16mm Imperial Focus MFT
-25mm Imperial Focus MFT
-35mm Imperial Focus MFT

All three lenses are in perfect condition optically (perfect glass), and few if any signs of wear on the lens body. Functionally, all lenses work perfectly as well.

PRICE $1850
Free shipping in the US.
$30 for Canada
$50 for Europe
$60 for Asia/Australia

============================

My username on Ebay is lic4 with 100% perfect feedback on 333 sales.
I'm a filmmaker based in So. Cal and have professional IMDB credits if you need.

1454848.jpg

_1011063.jpg

_1011062.jpg

_1011060.jpg

1454850.jpg

1454849.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By petertom
      Panasonic LUMIX DC-S1 24.2 MP Mirrorless Digital Camera - Black (Body Only) On Ebay
      Price: $1,100.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-LUMIX-DC-S1-24-2-MP-Mirrorless-Digital-Camera-Black-Body-Only/303936767455?

• By petertom
      MINT Panasonic Lumix S1H Camera Body DC-S1HBODY On Ebay
      Price: $3,199.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/MINT-Panasonic-Lumix-S1H-Camera-Body-DC-S1HBODY/324498680095?

• By petertom
      Panasonic AU-EVA1 5.7K Super 35mm WITH 3x13,200mAh Batteries and 2 Memory cards On Ebay
      Price: $3,100.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-AU-EVA1-5-7K-Super-35mm-WITH-3x13-200mAh-Batteries-and-2-Memory-cards/133536197012?

• By beeldlab
      Years ago, Tahnee was in a wheelchair and doctors told her she would never be able to dance again. Now she is one of the world's most talented dancers and choreographers.
      https://vimeo.com/394412259

• By thebrothersthre3
      $1700 shipped open to offers
      Looking to sell my GH5(mint condition), with battery grip, along with a metabones speedbooster, and three Minolta lenses. Also comes with 4 batteries.

The lenses are 24mm 2.8, 35mm 1.8, and 50mm 1.4
      The Battery grip is a great addition, letting you record continuously for at least 3 hours straight. The image coming out of the GH5 is pretty amazing. Incredibly detailed image, free from moire and aliasing. The IBIS is amazing allowing you to shoot handheld without any shake. The speedbooster gives you a S35 field of view and an extra stop of light. Combined with the fast minolta glass you can get some really nice images at 3200 iso in low light. The minolta lenses give the image a cinematic feel. The 35mm 1.8 is especially nice being very sharp wide open. The GH5 allows you to crop in to get more reach out of the lenses too.
      Selling because I recently purchased an URSA mini and already have two Fuji cameras. This was my second time purchasing a GH5 and I'll probably be back to it at some point, but alas this one has to go for now. The GH5 is like the ultimate run and gun camera, at least for the price.