Sony A7S Mark 3 - What to expect

Andrew Reid

12 hours ago, webrunner5 said:

You believe the new Sony A7s mk III will have 4K 60p, 10 bit internal, Really? I believe it will have it, but not internal. It will be like the Z7 in a sense. HDMI out stuff.

I don't see it happening in the same size body. And if they make it a lot bigger why have it. Just buy a real Cine Camera. I think the A7s ought to be a Cine camera anyways. Why try to make a little body do what it can't really do. It Needs NDs, on and on for the money now they are charging. Ain't going to happen in a A7 body.

See perfect answer from jonpais below

12 hours ago, jonpais said:

@wolf33d did not say 4K 60p 10-bit 4:2:2 internal. He just said 4K 60p. In fact, he specifically noted 10-bit 4:2:2 would most likely be external only.

exactly. @webrunner5 I really don't see how you can possibly miss my message but somehow you did :).

I was answering a comment saying that 4K60p will be external only. I answered this seems unlikely to me as that would mean A7SIII internal specs would be too similar to A7III. 
I did not say I believe it will have 10 bit internal, and honestly I do not know. What I think is that many things are changing (canikon coming, Panasonic joining the party) and that may change last min specs that are firmware modifiable for people like Sony who know they have to have the best specs to sell (cause Canon and stuff got the name + ergonomics and so on). This confirms to me that without 4K60P internal the A7S III is going to have a hard time, especially for 1000$ more than an A7III. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs