Meanwhile, at DPReview...

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
3 minutes ago, BTM_Pix said:

I'm tempted to register there just to reply to him that the only way we'll definitively know if Canon are ripping us off is if we have to pay by Western Union and Canon tell us their mother is posting the 5DMKIVs back.

I thought that too, but then I'd be on DPReview.. not worth it

11 minutes ago, BTM_Pix said:

I'm tempted to register there just to reply to him that the only way we'll definitively know if Canon are ripping us off is if we have to pay by Western Union and Canon tell us their mother is posting the 5DMKIVs back.

I've heard he just came back from Las Vegas and has converted to Sony fanboy all of a sudden... wonder what happened down there. :grimace:

1 hour ago, BTM_Pix said:

Do that! IT WOULD BE AMAZING. 

Hello EOSHD forum btw, been a lurker since 2014 :blush:

4 hours ago, Liam said:

I thought that too, but then I'd be on DPReview.. not worth it

I like this 100 times... Not sure, but I think they hired the same guy(s) for their website GUI that got fired from the Sony menu design team.  Seriously, for something as visually aesthetic as the medium of photography, it's like they're deliberately trying to rape my eyeballs with their layout.

The most funny thing in all of this, is that I am pretty much the only EOSHD member who has always been like "this Ebrahim is a pure joke. Anything coming out of his mouth is worst shit than what comes from my ass". Took you 3 members to be ripped off by the guy to realize, and even then, many EOSHD members where like it must be someone who hacked his account and couldn't believe this guy was full of shit ?

The irony of his comment is absolutely hilarious though ?

Made my day

23 minutes ago, HelsinkiZim said:

Ha ha... I think he was the first person to make us all think about 'alternative facts', aka 'how the fuck do we know what is real in the digital age?'.

The hubris (balls) to reappear are so unthinkable that he must be real. But then again...

Hence the current 'truth crisis'.

I suppose Mr. E could be a proxy for our era seen from a certain rationale.  But, deeper than all that, he's an selfish insecure narcissistic asshole.  Something tells me those types of folks have been around since time immemorial.